Toribash
Getting drunk, partying, browsing forums, listening to music. That's all I live for and all I do.

Oh, and my job of course.
♠NO♠
TF2/Go out/Songs/That thing you do with that up and down hand motion to eject sticky liquid[Not really].
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by Viris_Laborer View Post
That thing you do with that up and down hand motion to eject sticky liquid[Not really].

what, you don't masturbate?
I have a ritual called "Terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "Naked Terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
I have a ritual called "Terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "Naked Terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You got that off QDB >>
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES