Toribash
I wan't a more active clan and i know Tristar and uloveme.
If you don't trust me for some reason (i really don't know why) its ok i can always find another clan but this one seemed to have a glow to me
Last edited by Ender; Aug 12, 2008 at 02:11 AM.
Ender ur in Instant Hun ur awesome.... We need active members.... ^^
Sorry ive not been on for a while yoyo ive been sutdying.... ive got 7 exams coming up in a week :O and i need to revise.... (about the members thing... well lots of people seem to be leaving and yoyo u seem to have been extremely loyal to this clan and i wanna thank you ur promoted to co-leader also please Recruit as many people as possibly this clan needs a kick up the ass in the form of Shit loads of New members ! Ty if u still wanna Join Ender! if so ur in :3 also about ur ealier post... i was so pissed when i heard u werent the one gettin promoted to Leader of Mafia WTF was that all about u were the best oldest and most senior member Also u sed something about building a strong clan (GET RECRUITING :3)
Last edited by Tristar60; Aug 13, 2008 at 11:08 PM.
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Originally Posted by tristar60 View Post
Ender ur in Instant Hun ur awesome.... We need active members.... ^^
Sorry ive not been on for a while yoyo ive been sutdying.... ive got 7 exams coming up in a week :O and i need to revise.... (about the members thing... well lots of people seem to be leaving and yoyo u seem to have been extremely loyal to this clan and i wanna thank you ur promoted to co-leader also please Recruit as many people as possibly this clan needs a kick up the ass in the form of Shit loads of New members ! Ty if u still wanna Join Ender! if so ur in :3 also about ur ealier post... i was so pissed when i heard u werent the one gettin promoted to Leader of Mafia WTF was that all about u were the best oldest and most senior member Also u sed something about building a strong clan (GET RECRUITING :3)

Thnx for discussing all this with me ='(
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Ender goes Waaay back back when we were in mafia... ive known him for ages and i didnt want you to say no so i didnt ask u =/sorry
w8 u mean yoyo dont u ...? ok well discuss that ^^
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
yeh i mean yoyo.. but i agree with u..a bit.. since Uloveme left we have an opening ..ill tell u in PM

HAMPA>veb
Uloveme.. why have u been against me ever since u left Recoil? aren't we friends??

HAMPA>veb
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, Lets All Be Friends Now Kids! jks..
Last edited by yoyosuper; Aug 18, 2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: cos im pro
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!! Thanks =]
http://yoyosuper.on.toribash.com/