Toribash
Xbox 360 controllers, Playstation controllers, and the N64 controllers

Gamecube's is pretty good too, it's shoulder buttons are epic.

Third-party controllers are ftw. You wanna know why it's comfy? It's turbo feature. It keeps you from having to strain your hand pushing buttons down fast as if you were hardcore masterbating.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 17, 2009 at 04:47 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Xbox 360 controllers, Playstation controllers, and the N64 controllers

Gamecube's is pretty good too, it's shoulder buttons are epic.

Third-party controllers are ftw. You wanna know why it's comfy? It's turbo feature. It keeps you from having to strain your hand pushing buttons down fast as if you were hardcore masterbating.

wait you masturbate by pressing buttons on your penis?

ive said whats good. y'know whats horrible

WTF WERE THEY SMOKING!
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
wait you masturbate by pressing buttons on your penis?

Damn straight. Many enemies have fallen to my technique of penal pressing.

The original Xbox controllers really do suck D:
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Xbox 360 controller they fit in your hand so easily and you don't constantly have to grip it to keep from sliding.
||||7th dan black belt||||
There's one thing I find wrong with the PS3 controllers, and that's the fact that it hurts to use the L1 and L2 or R1 and R2 buttons at the same time. It makes my index finger lock up (quite painfully) because I'm putting it out of whack with the rest of my hand. The Xbox controller has the shoulder buttons at different heights from the triggers so it's not a problem.

Oh, and the N64 controller is still amazing.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Damn straight. Many enemies have fallen to my technique of penal pressing.

The original Xbox controllers really do suck D:

is the opposite ass pulling

THESE SUCK!

They're called logic 3. These things are the exact opposite of logic
Last edited by randomguy8; Apr 11, 2009 at 09:21 PM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
sixaxis and dual shock are the best ones
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
the old Xbox controllers weretoo big, thats why they did the special edition ones like you see below:
they were origonally made for the crystal but they did duel shock ones that basically looked the same but with different colours.

now the new Xbox 360 Controller is basically in between the sizes because people complained on the origonal Xbox that they were too big and people who were adult and found the big pads too big thought that the smaller pads were too small, so microsoft came up with the brilliant idea of making the pad a more suitable size like below:

plus you can personalize your console more with the new 360 as you can now get faceplates that you can create yourself and create different designs for your controller, like stickers but of course things like that don't come free unfortunately.