Toribash
Haha,once I wrote a story in school called "World War 3",there there was a huge war and the aliens finally came down and sorted the Earth out,it is a bit linked to my religion,which isn't exactly a religion but it's too much to explain : P
I think EMP, and cutting of communications ( like taking out satallites everywhere ) would be step 1, then tons and tons of leftover bombs ( not all nukes, just a few of those ) and some biochemic bombs on the largely populated parts of the earth.

To summon it all up: world war 3 is going to be dark and smelly

PS: if there is ever going to be a world war three im seriously going to gloveslap some worldleaders
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Umm, biochemical warfare is not permitted, the construction of bioweapons and nuclear weapons is illegal, and there is a major agreement that countries cannot build these weapons, they can only build average weaponry.
if 3 world war broke out im sure it would mean the end of the world.
just think about all the new weapons and stuff we are creating.
if u ask me, its stupid as shit... -.-
ORMO
Well, as alber einstein said: I know not what weapons world war 3 will be fought with, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"
Umm, biochemical warfare is not permitted, the construction of bioweapons and nuclear weapons is illegal, and there is a major agreement that countries cannot build these weapons, they can only build average weaponry.

I think it is foolish to believe that war truly goes by the rules, if you want me dead because i have something you need to survive, and we agree we dont kill eachother while we are sleeping, would you keep your promise? If so you would most likely not be the one yawning in the morning. Im not saying i would want to kill a person, just showing how simple these choices can be made.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
No, it does not go by the rules, but most world leaders that aren't terrorists go by the rules of the geneva convention.