Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey Sham, its been a while
As Volaire said, but don't worry. Our Clans is still being Discussed (Posted on "Clan Council Open" Thread)

Also I just lost around 180 post today, is it only me or any of you have the same problem?
Oh, you're right.
I also have lost some of them.

Oh, and for sure I'm not going to be on forums every day now, just don't have time (sometimes).
Or sometime just don't want to play tori or go on the forum. ;p
Last edited by Ozzy; May 17, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
If I lost 180 posts then I have none on this account.
Last edited by Volare; May 17, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by sham View Post
why are we not official, and why a new DSC?

Someone ran around deleting clan threads and toriclans, we had to make a new one because ours was one of the ones removed.

Originally Posted by Vog View Post
Hey Sham, its been a while
As Volaire said, but don't worry. Our Clans is still being Discussed (Posted on "Clan Council Open" Thread)

Also I just lost around 180 post today, is it only me or any of you have the same problem?

It's probably because you had around 180 posts in the old DSC, which was most likely deleted. It's not like it matters though, since post count is highly irrelevant and does absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
@Facade: It can get you into clans that like people that have a high post count. :I

Clans aren't allowed to have post count requirements anymore, therefore it still continues to be just an irrelevant number displayed under your avatar.
Deleting the old thread brought my posts from five posts a day to two. :C

Also, nice post count Lumi. ;)
<hampa> 420
for me post count and join dates are just for know what ppl do spam post

example: if you have a join date of 2012 and 5.000 posts for sure you do lots of useless posts
Last edited by Inka; May 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
No, believe it or not. I actually had pretty much all official posts. But I do know someone that has a lot of useless posts and has a post count of fifteen per day.
<hampa> 420