Toribash
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

Im pretty sure thats a model or something, if you look at its back it has some freaky random coloued lines and the front mandables look too erm baggy.

Also warcry do you have a pet spider or was that spider just in your house? :P
-[Newb]Eibenewb-
-Britfag-
Originally Posted by Eibwenewb View Post
Im pretty sure thats a model or something, if you look at its back it has some freaky random coloued lines and the front mandables look too erm baggy.

Also warcry do you have a pet spider or was that spider just in your house? :P

yay dude thos lines are strings that they use to tie it together search up fly tying and u will understand. It wouldnt suprise me if it had a hook under it
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
dude its a fly for fly fly-fishing see the metal hole in the back for the line to go through. I know this now cuz I just took a fly fishing class and made a couple of lies my self. you can even see some of the monofilament around the hole that was used to keep it together.

Oh yeah...
Very observant of you. I couldn't really bring myself to study the picture, it's a little too disturbing for my tastes.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
NOTE: CAMEL SPIDERS ARE NOT SPIDERS

CAMEL SPIDERS ARE OF THE ORDER SOLIFUGAE WHICH IS NOT THE SAME FOR SPIDERS AND SCORPIONS. THEY'RE SIMPLY RELATED TO THE MENTIONED ARACHNIDS.

That picture, with the weird ass bug, doesn't look real. Why is it standing only on 2 of its legs in one picture and none at all in the other?
Last edited by kuromizu; Jan 19, 2010 at 05:45 AM.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
The video of the camel spider eating the lizard almost made me shit myself.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
yay dude thos lines are strings that they use to tie it together search up fly tying and u will understand. It wouldnt suprise me if it had a hook under it

I didn't notice it was a fly for fly fishing lolz my bad
-[Newb]Eibenewb-
-Britfag-
Camel spiders are not spiders. They're some other arachnid type that's like a cross between scorpions and spiders.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Camel spiders are not spiders. They're some other arachnid type that's like a cross between scorpions and spiders.

yes and no.... you was right... but then went south.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
Thank god that picture wasn't real. I need my sleep.
Those Camel Spiders are the creepiest bastards I've seen in a while though O.0
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.