Toribash
Guys we really really really need a clan war, We are being beat by an unofficial clan? We are better than that, And in my opinion better than secret
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
I'm thinking we should try to go for a more popular clan, like urban or DAT
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
You know what shut it. Unless I'm on or if you want to move up the clan wars will be on hold... so stop saying I wish I could bla bla bla... I mean its like really if you want to be in a clan war send a PM to david with you name and shit about your rank change. For I cannot do that for I would say yes to you all XD David is better for he is a good judge of people. Now if you want to have a clan war WHEN!!!! WHEN I'm on I will try to arrange a clan war with whom to you wish to fight. Otherwise SHUT DA HELL UP! Any questions?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
No. They rage quit. Hence their name [Rage]. If we were to fight anyone try another official clan. I'm putting myself in charge of clan wars since I'm on all weekend and evenging... anyways. Yea I'll organize some clan wars see what I come up with.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...