Toribash
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
MrKotik - even if you are BEAST player , and you have nobody toplay with, you will be worst, because you won't play.

The ability to get into a match with someone has nothing directly to do with your skill. It has an indirect connection in the way that you gain experience from vsing alot of people but it does not effect your skill. It really only effects other people's ability to see the skill, the skill would still be there people just wouldn't experience it.
It could be considered insane to see a beast player that you think is bad because you/people don't want to play with him.

Also you would rather play with ticux than leyz?!?! you crazy!
I R IRONMAN
he asked "What makes a good toribash player". It's not same with most skilled tb player. hippybob i like ticux more than leyz. tb is not just a game, it's community. People that don't get this are doomed to be fail here.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Creativity, common sense, theory knowledge, experienced, knows how to work with all the combination of joints. (hold + relax, mixed up, etc.)
And of course, training.
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
he asked "What makes a good toribash player". It's not same with most skilled tb player. hippybob i like ticux more than leyz. tb is not just a game, it's community. People that don't get this are doomed to be fail here.

Umm the keywords are 'toribash player' it doesn't say toribashian, it is simply about how you play the game, it has absolutely nothing to do with the community.
I R IRONMAN
for me it is a person who is able to master any mod and adapt to any type of gameplay quickly it really shows skill
Im soo Legendary it almost hurts !!
LETS ALL GO TO LLAMA LAND...TEAM LLAMA FOR LIFE!!
respect,funny,no ussles,no begger,fair,love each other,helping each other,more creative,Acvtive in irc and forums
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
respect,funny,no ussles,no begger,fair,love each other,helping each other,more creative,Acvtive in irc and forums

best help yet, thanks vman. also this mabey dumb of me but whats 'irc'?
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*
* TexasReaper * Memo3322 * Jessie * Gollum21 * Lindzee *