Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hmm if you want it rounded to 5k so bad let's add that hunter emote to the deal? it's 1k on torishop, pretty much same on market coz only 1 person selling it. I have seen it on market before with like 600-700tc before tho
HMMM idk i was gonna make hunter full next
lol just do 5k for the items already ill give you a bigger discount next time you come back :3
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Alright, you better give me a nice discount next time then xD and add that Amethyst Left Hand Motion Trail atleast for the deal, it's like only 120tc on market
ok fine lol deal awaiting 5k
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Tc sent

"You've sent 5000 TC to kball."

----

Items received, ty
Last edited by joope1; Oct 3, 2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by G1cs2d View Post
2.4k old gold relax + force?

no
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got about 23k atm, I'd be interested in buying that supernova force and imperial torso next

Imperial torso is 6.666k on market
Supernova force is 25k at market, but non market it has been sold with 17k and 16k about 2-4weeks ago and in auction it got bidded till 20.5k
So fair value for reselling purposes would be around 17-20k

For imperial torso something between 4-5k would be fair
And for supernova force it was ~17-20k
So I'll offer you 21.5k for both, since you always like to bring the price much higher xD and as I said, I only got ~23k atm
imperial isn't for sale im going to make it full first
and ill hold onto snova force for a bit longer
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]