Toribash
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Alan is one that should have been mentioned already smh

Oh, Alan sold his account to lsl for 15$ or so. He didn't care about TB any more.
lsl, Gorman and I then proceeded to create a mess.
Case of young and stupid. Sorry 'bout that.

Just for the records.
/me ist a snitch
How are you?
SemiHampa , no ? or Jaker477 , Asni ( fails Jaker = Softwar) i know so guys like that .
Last edited by IKoorie; Aug 1, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
I know that veb has been regarded as one of the worst admins or whatever but I never knew what exactly he did. Anyone wanna fill me in on that?
Vox sucked pretty hard at the end, as I recall.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Forgot who, but the phishing fiasco in 2011 was pretty fun. My first account was banned for four years because I clicked a link in-game trying to extend my left glute.
Shit Erth beat me to him but yeah a dev like Vox
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

ub3rd3mon and kowla when they spawned like 100kk or something crazy like that was pretty neat.
I feel like there are Russians that I'm forgetting
Fish and his beliefs is usually a funny one
Ash seems to be getting overlooked
and then of course the obvious ones like veb, vox, stellar.
Gorman was a god his name shouldnt be mentioned here and he should be legend along with culapou
Swear there are some big ones that im forgetting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
fucking kyure idk if he was mentioned

also 2015/2016 me
Last edited by Velo; Aug 4, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by dooleyd View Post
I know that veb has been regarded as one of the worst admins or whatever but I never knew what exactly he did. Anyone wanna fill me in on that?

he deleted the forum and they had to rollback to another date probably a month before the current date
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up