Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by LucasGod
Are you leaving triforce?

Yes. Milkyshakes flaming and the inactivity drove me here.

The Forums here are oh so active... its fun. Sorry, lucas.
Originally Posted by Owned674 View Post
Yes. Milkyshakes flaming and the inactivity drove me here.

The Forums here are oh so active... its fun. Sorry, lucas.

Heh, milkyshake left us for triforce so it's fair play, (though I wouldn't say milkyshake is anywhere near as valuable as owned) ;)
--wert
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
You're reading our clan board, leaving your own?

No, i'm just tracking all Owned674's posts.... =\
Retired Player
Originally Posted by wert613 View Post
(though I wouldn't say milkyshake is anywhere near as valuable as owned) ;)

true. so true.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Owned674 View Post
I <3 you guys

as a friend (and a clan)

Thx ^^. We love ourselfs too ^^. jk, mate xP. You fit here, straight from the box - you're excellent addition to our crazy people^-. Enjoy ;).
Hey Guys I'd like to join bcoz i'm friends with owned674, i used to be in fusion and b4 that i was in LotA, I'm a Brown Belt, and i'd like to join (i'm closer to my dad) (i'd love to live with other crazy members) and i heard this was an awesome clan.
Originally Posted by Mr1337 View Post
Hey Guys I'd like to join bcoz i'm friends with owned674, i used to be in fusion and b4 that i was in LotA, I'm a Brown Belt, and i'd like to join (i'm closer to my dad) (i'd love to live with other crazy members) and i heard this was an awesome clan.

black belts only. Good that you are closer to your dad, cause I hate my mum. >.<

+ Everyone recruited by anybody else than me will face not only imminent kick from clan, but will get the "recruiter" in trouble.

I recruit here. Nobody else. >.>

(got pissed, cause werty recruited you without any question).
*hands sahee the passport, ID, pictures, emo membership card, swimming diploma and driving licence(faked)*
dad left mom.....and im left alone with my brother and mom....

belt: black
clans: triforce, dragonslayer, relaxall(thrown out), 5thdivision then triforce again and attempting to get in relaxall.

*ask himself the question*
naaahh...theyre all normal to me

im loyal.....
*smiles*