Toribash
Name: Barnaby (weird ikr)
Favourite pizza topping: Pepperoni
I am from Kent in England. I have a few previous clans but none of them are as good as parrot so I wont name them . um in some peoples eyes I may have no life because I play toribash so much but I am sure they are just jealous. I have few posts because I only look at the threads and don't say much. Moop I love you btw <3 (no homo).
Originally Posted by Telepathy View Post
Name: Barnaby (weird ikr)
Favourite pizza topping: Pepperoni
I am from Kent in England. I have a few previous clans but none of them are as good as parrot so I wont name them . um in some peoples eyes I may have no life because I play toribash so much but I am sure they are just jealous. I have few posts because I only look at the threads and don't say much. Moop I love you btw <3 (no homo).

Wow, you're much younger than I thought you'd be. (not a bad thing don't worry)

I prompted Telepathy to apply because I think he'd be a good addition. So it's obviously a yes from me.

What do y'all think?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Dude we totally need someone aged 14. I'm dead serious and pepperoni is my favorite pizza topping too, and my family complained about me playing TB a lot and said I had no life because of that when I was 14 too, man we're gonna be good friends.
Originally Posted by 3169pwn3r View Post
Dude we totally need someone named barnaby

You aware our great leader is called Barney?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
You aware our great leader is called Barney?

I will be honest in my 3 years from this game and community my memory is pretty damn hazy lol, I am also confused as to how the names barney and barnaby are relevant.

Offtopic: I remember I joined when i was 18 and I remember a few names (yours of course and skulfuk in particular stick out in my mind, again I can't remember where from) and a long time before that I remember being in DIAF which is apparantly sworn enemies of ours (even though that clan literally is dead, like archives dead XD) so honestly all I remember is that I am here and I cannot remember how I got here XD
M.M.F.W.C.L
Originally Posted by 3169pwn3r View Post
I will be honest in my 3 years from this game and community my memory is pretty damn hazy lol, I am also confused as to how the names barney and barnaby are relevant.

Offtopic: I remember I joined when i was 18 and I remember a few names (yours of course and skulfuk in particular stick out in my mind, again I can't remember where from) and a long time before that I remember being in DIAF which is apparantly sworn enemies of ours (even though that clan literally is dead, like archives dead XD) so honestly all I remember is that I am here and I cannot remember how I got here XD

Mate are you high?

Cuz you sound well high

Barnaby is at least two tiers above Barney, tho.
You likr him, all like him, and anything donseluke-like I feel like requesting can't be asked of a 14-year-old.

Unshaved nipples tall,
A kitty beneath raw skies,
Why can I not wake

Yes from me
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
well its good to hear this from you all . I Think I have just met my long lost brother <3 I look forward to hopefully be in Parrot.