Ranking
How would you like to be addressed?? (Name,Nickname): Elmo is fine.

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?: Honestly, I wasn't looking to join a clan, but was talking with Rythm, I knew of him from back in the day. Talked a little bit and he asking if I was interested in joining.

- How old are you: 28

- How hung are you on a scale of 1 - Lightswitch: Horse.

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB?: I started playing in 2009 with my account Havock00. I was quite young put in a good amount of time and was banned for Farming with my friend Petri. After that I stopped playing till 2014 where I played a little bit and then left for work.

- Do you qualify to be called a "virgin" with the amount of hours you've put into TB: No.

- What's your favorite genre of music: Rap, EDM.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord: 0 times.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use: House of Cards.

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich: No, because the buns are connected. Closer to a Taco.

- What's your recent history of Clans?!: I was in Essence back in 2009

- What are your hobbies: Work, Sleep Play games Repeat.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?: I would just like to be know for positive vibes. Though winning and all that will be nice but all that is pointless if we are super toxic.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB: Hit 1 Million tc and Make it to Custom Belt.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself: I would like to think of myself as a very punctual person. I take clan things quite seriously. Put in time to post, vote on applications, war if needed. Just a good teammate. I have a very good sense of humor I doubt I could be offended. On the Negative side, I stick with my views. So for instance if we debate about something I will argue my side 100% of the time. My views may offend people. Not racist, or homophobic etc.

I feel I am just easy to get along with.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Even tho you've been passed and need to be Hazed x But just know beautiful app x
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I personally agree, love the app myself! Welcome to e Bruddha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Application
- How would you like to be addressed??

Jam

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??

I play the game quite a bit and see it as a promising clan to have fun with

- How old are you??

- How hung are you on a scale of 1 - Lightswitch??

I'm Lightswitch and I'm PROUD

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??

I started way back in 2014 and hit 5th dan and I started playing again recently and am now 2nd Dan

- Do you qualify to be called a "virgin" with the amount of hours you've put into TB?

"Sorry girls can't have a three some right now in the middle of a suplex."

- What's your favorite genre of music?

I listen to all kinds my playlist is a trash bucket of stuff that sounds good

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

Never too busy suplexing

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

Preacher on Hulu is great

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

Scientifically it has to be like I am willing to put 2 million on a research grant to find out

- What's your recent history of Clans?!

None!

- What are your hobbies?

I am really into entertainment of all kinds and I would say alcohol is a big passion but I don't drink

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??

For us to reach number one on that clan board baby!

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?

I want to suplex Hampa

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!

Pretty chill person I like to hang out with people and have a good time I would say I'm a little bit known in the aikido community so I'm also a major ass kicker hope you smiled reading this application hope to do good for the clan thank you!
Enjoyed reading that buddy, welcome to e!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Hello, my username in toribash is FatMidgetMan but you may call me fat or whatever you'd like, i want to join envy to participate in wars and just have a fun time and maybe even meet some new people, i am 15 years old and i've been playing toribash since 2016, i've played over 2k hours of toribash so im a mega virgin, my favorite genre of music is metal and favorite show is invincible, i have only been in one clan before so i dont have much clan experience, my hobbies are usually working out and sports and occasionally i like to craft things, well that was all i had to say about myself, thank you for reading my application.
Interesting read, I would suggest if you can pop around in the discord say g'day, Sure you've played with the lads before!

2k hours MY GUY!

I'd give you ago for sure just try n reach out in discord so we can get to know you abit better
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
At this time, we (e) as a whole took a vote on your app, I do appreciate you taking the time to fill an app out, but you're denied for now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Nyapplication
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)

Nya, Nyan, Tasha, or whatever u feel like.

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??

Members in envy feels nice and chill, friendly and some are very fun. There are also super talented and tactical players.

- How old are you??

- What are some of your pet peeves??

Spamming in chat, being disrespectful and inconsiderate.

- Do you consider yourself a Chad??

;P

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??

I started 2016, though I don't really have a main acc and haven't been participating much in the community until recently. I'm familiar with low gravity high fracture mods (mushu/boxshu). Hopefully I'll get gud in ABD someday.

- How often are you able to play TB??

Usually a couple of times a week, more often on weekends.

- What's your favorite genre of music?

Preferably chill and light music. Trance and future house are also fine.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

No

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

Personally I'm more into anime or documentary, and I also love the Battlebots series (in the UK its RobotArena).

- Do you microwave your fries??

My fries would be sad if I consider doing it.

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

Unless the hotdog believes that it is a sandwich.

- What's your recent history of Clans?!

I haven't been joining any clans recently. Also I don't often switch clans unless the clan members are being immature or disrespectful.

- What are your hobbies??

I enjoy racket sports and indie games.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??

In general I would love to chill and have fun with everyone, some competitiveness will also be great. Also, I want to further master the power of will.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?

idk, make some friends and some good memories probably. Also get gud in the tourneys and take the w at least once.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!

Frankly, the idea of having a catgirl nyaing in toribash was not something I originally planned. Started as a simple fan account, I wanted to make it not only a name tag, but also my own character. Dedicated moves, way of speaking, and most importantly, the all mighty nya. I don't know how much effort i have committed to this character, but i sure know how much attachment I've grown to it. It has been a bizarre but lovely adventure, and I'm grateful for all the wonderful souls who are around, sharing their kindness and supports. I wish this application clears up some of your confusions (if there's any), and hopefully, it is not an end, but a new beginning. Nya ;P
Nyello everynyan ;P