Ranking
Yeah I feel that Zenyatta stuff, you ult and go forward, when you look back there's no one with you to cap anything. :/ Solo I usually go for D.Va, I can still help by tanking and I have enough damage to be offensive sometimes (no wonder she's the one I played the most actually) and I find it quite easy to hit with her gun when she's outside the MEKA.

Yesterday I killed 4 in a row outside the meka (all of them were together) two times, and a triple kill with the ult on the last round. Stomped.
so, whos preordered?
I had alot of fun with the open beta
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Thanks to overwatch, valve will finally work their asses off to TF2

This game is good for a TF2 "rip-off" or whatever its called. It has better graphics (cuz its newer, just wait for TF2 in source 2 and Valve will just laugh at blizzard. Jk jk jk no offense)

I really think the developers took inspiration in TF2, and I have no problem with that. Overwatch is very lucky to be compared to a great FPS game. Best of luck to this game.

Ps: Blizzard, pls dont add hats to overwatch (ever) cuz that will be annoying. =D

Overwatch > Blitz Brigade or other TF2 rip-offs.

All of these are just my opinion. Plz no hate =D
-----
OK NVM GUYS I JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER AND IM IMPRESSED

TF2 = Overwatch
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 13, 2016 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
nan tf2 doesnt equal overwatch, true the gamemods are like tf2 but to me the feeling isnt really the same

and the diversity of heroes in overwatch make it even more teamplay ( atleast imo )

i doubt they wull put single item for sell but probably more skins
Last edited by Kido; May 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
no u

eh, overwatch is like a spamfest and requires less skill. But I respect your opinion.

Still... peace...
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
We get it, you like TF2, and want to paint OW as an inferior TF2. However, you've created an OW vs TF2 thread, and it was shutdown for violating the "no X vs Y threads". Don't bring the exact same content to this thread. If you can't describe OW without insisting on comparing it to TF2, keep it neutral in assessment.

Really, who gives a fuck which game is better? If the game is fun, I don't care if there's a "better" game if I'm still having fun with the other one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Today is launch day.

Overwatch will be playable on all platforms in all regions on May 23 at 4:00PM PDT.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
pity I have exams and stuff, still its going to be pretty great!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here

Dont lie to me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
it all depends on your time zone kirito, i suppose i'll save you the heart wrenching grief and depression of not getting to play it on launch

xd