Toribash
i spend my time more diligently than arguing that a clan has done more than staff in a 2006 3d stickman game lolol maybe you should spend less time replying to everything and more time in a psych ward
sma1 i never expected you to go so hog wild
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
top 5 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) burns oat (of all time)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by sma1 View Post
i spend my time more diligently than arguing that a clan has done more than staff in a 2006 3d stickman game lolol maybe you should spend less time replying to everything and more time in a psych ward

you spent like 3 hours arguing with a random on discord that toribash was originally meant to embody realism (a game where u can rip off ur hand and throw it at ur opponent to split their groin) please don't try to pull the 'i spend my time more diligently than all of you' you're not fooling anybody
Originally Posted by jsph View Post
you spent like 3 hours arguing with a random on discord that toribash was originally meant to embody realism (a game where u can rip off ur hand and throw it at ur opponent to split their groin) please don't try to pull the 'i spend my time more diligently than all of you' you're not fooling anybody

Sorry who are you?