Ranking
so im breeding/making my team right now
mega ampharos, banette, clefable, goodra, slowking and meowstic
i might switch out banette cause hes just a suicide/annoyer atm
Currently, I have in my team.

Delphox, Chesnaught, Greninja, Yveltal, and Snorlax (I use him for catching pokemon)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm running a competitive team with Alakazam (life orb), gyrados @ leftovers, aegislash, greninja (protean), noivern (for lols), and bergmite to test him out.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
my team is trying to be as good as possible but using pokemon i like still
clefable replaced my snorlax cause i can use some stockpile type thing until im x4 def and sp def. and then i can used stored power and brick break for coverage
also i can use rain dance on slowking to setup hydration on goodra or trick room for himself or to go into mega amphy
oh also i hate aegislash and protean greninja
but using swagger on a x4 attack aegislash is p funny, he one shots himself
Last edited by twiggist; Nov 25, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5344...ocation=stream

Facebook group for pokemon trading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
thanks
also i just discovered that reuniclus is the most badass thing ever omg
if i can get four calm minds on him enemy team = ded
That's a big if...
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
eh
its easier if the enemy is setting up too
also hes pretty tanky but super effective effective hits to the face suck
i think i can take out an aegislash with 2.5x spa tho, and having recovery helps
probably going to spend 10+ hours into training/breeding a competitive poison heal gliscor, if anyone wants a free immunity gligar let me know