Ranking
I've been in multiple clans, but the first one I've really settled in was [Meta]Game.
It used to be two clans, Oblivion and Zone, until they merged and formed Meta. The only reason I left was to join this clan. I'm still active on the Meta forums though.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Not sure how to respond to that, sorry to see you go, and I hope you have fun wherever you end up.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Dude things not going to well with clans. I tried to apply for eturnal, and got rejected. (I don't know why.) and I applied for core but the leader said to meet in game. But I can't get a hold of him. It sucks. How's holy doing?
-----
School started I get home at around 3 30pm. Did school start for you?
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 4, 2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sad to hear things aren't going well with applying for clans. Keep trying though, I bet you'll make it eventually. School started a while ago for me, but I always have marching band afterwards, so I don't get home until 5:00. Today I got home, and fell asleep immediately, I was so tired. XD I just woke up a half hour ago at 10PM and finished my homework.
clan rejecting
I found this guy called Fishhh and he applied for eturnal and got rejected. So he tried nitro and got rejected to, he was gonna apply for core before nitro but he didn't apply for core. And then he met three nitro guys and then they said he could be allies maybe and that's it. It must be hard for him. I was in the server with him the whole time. Crazy right? I hope that doesn't happen to me. Look at these new replays I made
-----
I'll still check holy no madder where I go. Because holy is the first clan I joined, keep in touch.
-----
Now this is terrible! The leader of core is taking forever to decide! I have prey gaming as a back up clan, they seem pretty chill. what should I do?
Attached Files
boom fly.rpl (46.5 KB, 2 views)
punchies.rpl (43.7 KB, 2 views)
punchies 2.rpl (32.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 6, 2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow, if Fishhh is good enough to be an ally they should have let him in.
If Core doesn't decide by a certain date, you might want to go with your back up.
Well the ally thing wasn't a for sure.
-----
And you can look at prey on the clan list and see if you think it's good.
-----
This is really funny. I met a guy named Mylittle10. And we were making jokes about me being is father, and he was acting like my son. And I was laughing so much. After that we are kinda like friends. I saw him on friday. and he said "What up bro" so then we became bros. Crazy right?
-----
Hey watch these replays I put on my applications for clans.
-----
Well not all of these were on the applications, some on my replay thread.
-----
Y this is crazy. "gibrsen, where are you? Has anyone seen gibrsen?" these are the words at the bottom of ninjakid57's posts! I never seen him, knew, him or heard of him. It's really weird!
Attached Files
bash of pain.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
bash of pain 2.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
head PUNCH.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
uke cap.rpl (30.1 KB, 2 views)
qiuck cap.rpl (40.9 KB, 2 views)
beast take down.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
arm smash.rpl (87.6 KB, 2 views)
head buttttttttt.rpl (35.3 KB, 2 views)
rekt boi.rpl (79.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 6, 2014 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is toasterdan still part of the clan? And is he still active?
-----
(I'm gibrsen's new alt remember?)
Last edited by tibble_old0291; Sep 6, 2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
One thing i just now noticed, is that I kinda do feel right in holy.
-----
But I won't come back because once I'm gone always gone. Sorry bud.
-----
Maybe I can get mylittle10 to join Holy, that would be good right? A new clan member.
-----
Oh, and prey loves decaps and aikido. Which is good because I have lots of decaps, also I'm good at default and aikido. which seems good for me. That seems like a really good clan.
-----
But I ditched core. I said I didn't want to join anymore.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 6, 2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump