Toribash
found it searching ragdoll games and some other stuff, then i searched youtube and it was on list of top 10 ragdoll games or something, i dl'd it and been playing since.
Fun-Motion. Like a lot of others.
But I started with version 1.98 (the one on there) and later a friend got me the files for the new version...
But then I had a long period of time with no playing... don't ask...
And I came back recently and here I am =D
And why? Because I tried other games from Fun-Motion and this happened to end up as mah fav.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
WELL LEMME TELL YOU HAU I STARTED...

At my school some guy had downloaded it and I thought it looked cool. So I downloaded it to a school computer, and got in trouble for doing so. So I downloaded it to my home computer and have been playing ever since. Yeah.
Well, I was just googlin' stuff like "ragdoll physics games" and I found Toribash, it looked kinda interesting and after I watched some videos on YT I really wanted to try it out, so I went and downloaded it.

Also showed it to my pal, which is known as Kristis133.
I am ze Spy. You know, hiding won't save you.
found in 3years old pc megazine disc. That was somekind alpha or beta version. Then i took a look at site and tryed to play. I rly liked it and till now i play it.
Indie gamer friend linked it to me way back in the day, I played it obsessively until I hit 10th dan.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]