Toribash
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Eh-tzi-oh

^

The story's kind of gay, but some games/movies/shows/books actually manage to pull it off, so I'm hoping they're going to do so too. It's all about putting us a in a trance of boyish fanboyism, like with Altair (white hood, fucking awesome hidden blades, arrogant asshole, doesn't get better).

Too bad Ezio doesn't like anything like in the E3 trailer, he shares his horrid face with Desmond (why oh why) because apparently, every guy in every generation in that family, no matter how distant of a relative they are, shares the same face. I think that is the face of Adam (and god), the first man on earth. I mean, you'd have to be pretty divine to be able to jump from high-ass towers into a 1 meter high haystack, and get out a second later just to cut some dude up.

It's still badass, no matter what.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
I can't seem to link videos from GameTrailers.com, so I'll just link them from Youtube:

I noticed what I believe to be the Master Assassin Costume and a new HUD, in the monitor playing in the background.
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
o___O Holy shit...this assassins looks like an prince nao...the trailers were pretty nice too,shall see about the game.

Inorite?
But then he starts looking like a gangsta ninja
Anywho this game sounds and looks so much fucking fun throwing coins into crowd would be fun
Too bad that I don't have a ps3 D:
If I had the money I would buy it

In the gameplay there's this highlighting aura thingy that just completely fcks it up I mean we aren't blind to see who our target is
9.5/10
If I had to rate it wouldve been a 10
Sword fights are fun so yeah the aura stuffs it up
Last edited by Skky; Sep 30, 2009 at 02:34 PM.

New video. Yey for suit customization!
Last edited by Drakhir; Oct 1, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
Introducing another assassins creed fan \o/

This looks badass, I have been lurking here but haven't posted, so tada!

I am so pre-ordering/buying this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Well, you can't be sure before you try it yourself, but seems like this is going to get high on my top games list.
Also, thanks to Drakhir for linking the vids, I'm too lazy to keep an eye for new trailers and stuff.
Clan Blood Leader
They're so stupid. They could make another couple million of dollars for pc users. Same thing for halo gears and many other games... oh... i got it they're going to do what they did with gears; improving and adding to it and releasing it in another year, still it's stupid.