Ranking
Originally Posted by snake View Post
upgrading pyromancy flame is a horrible idea

the whole point in going to depths and then blightown is to get powerwithin, and the more upgraded your flame is the faster it will kill you, meaning that you should use un-upgraded flame to have more time

Oh.. Ok so i must not upgrade it, huh good thing i only upgraded it to +2

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
My goto farm was to pvp (you get souls based on the level of the person you kill). You can also kill mobs like the lightning dragons (easy mobs with lots of soul drops and close to bonfire).

To farm from the bridge you should pop up to agro it, then when it breathes fire run back down, it will kill all the mobs on the bridge, then you sit at the bonfire and reset, and do it again. It's a very quick way to farm.

Thats what i said it only gives me 300 no 500... I think its broken, anywho do u know other technique in farming souls?
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post
Oh.. Ok so i must not upgrade it, huh good thing i only upgraded it to +2

Level it if you want, he's talking about a single pyromancy not them all in general. If you want to toss fire everywhere level it, if you want to rely on power within for a temp buff that eats your health then don't.

Or level it to +10, ascend it & get another normal pyroflame. Up to you, it's your character and you've gotta build it how you want it to play.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thats what i said it only gives me 300 no 500... I think its broken, anywho do u know other technique in farming souls?

It's 300+ for free every 30 seconds so I think it's ok if you don't want to pvp or farm mobs...

I'm not sure how many times you tried but sometimes a mob gets stuck on the side and doesn't die, just keep doing it over and over again, and you will get souls pretty fast.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It's 300+ for free every 30 seconds so I think it's ok if you don't want to pvp or farm mobs...

I'm not sure how many times you tried but sometimes a mob gets stuck on the side and doesn't die, just keep doing it over and over again, and you will get souls pretty fast.

Sure. Ill try to do that but im stuck at blightown ;-;

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Level it if you want, he's talking about a single pyromancy not them all in general. If you want to toss fire everywhere level it, if you want to rely on power within for a temp buff that eats your health then don't.

Or level it to +10, ascend it & get another normal pyroflame. Up to you, it's your character and you've gotta build it how you want it to play.

Oh ok thx, about the rapier it only have 150 and its so easy to break im trying to use halber,claymore but do u still know other weapon?
~Sumoro
In all honesty if I where you I wouldn't ask for help your first run through the game. Everyone has different preferences on weapons and armor, if you let us talk you out of it you might not find what you like. When I first played the game I did my first run all on my own, with little to no help at all. After I was done I started to look up the best weapons for the weapon type I was using (large weapons, though I've switched to just about everything). It should be your goal to ease into dark souls instead of asking everyone for help, you will probably feel the intended experience more.

Just my opinion though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok.. i'll try to do that cause im really on blighttown and i get rekt by those dart guys
~Sumoro
Ok.. i'll try to do that cause im really on blighttown and i get rekt by those dart guys

Yea, they are pretty annoying on your first run. Toxic is so shit at what it does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can you please help me find those dart guys, its dark in blighttown though and there darts just pops out of nowhere

EDIT: I have Moonlight Butterfly soul and i want to know if i can upgrade it with a weapon ik you, also i want to know other weapon upgrades as well.
Last edited by Sumoro; Sep 9, 2015 at 12:02 AM.
~Sumoro
Can you please help me find those dart guys, its dark in blighttown though and there darts just pops out of nowhere

EDIT: I have Moonlight Butterfly soul and i want to know if i can upgrade it with a weapon ik you, also i want to know other weapon upgrades as well.

None of its weapons are that good, and while you are in the area you can fight those grass monsters and farm moss. One removed the effects of toxic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]