Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
the mecha thing was just a joke ._.

I was serious when I said it's a good idea. It would be pretty awesome to have a mecha pet.
Sorry for mine intrusion but I once bashed my head with the problem of the large number of ppl in the clan render. I found a solution just to be again trampled by the fact that u can't post things made in flash on this forum. Anyway, here is the general idea, maybe in future it will be supported and we all be happy:

U make render with all the guys on the ship, small image not bigger then 1600 pix in width. You get ship full of ppl but guys are small, Then you render every guy in his position on the ship, like a cut-out from the image, but individual is bigger in that image. Then u go to adobe flash and put the big main image as a bottom layer and all other guys (big images of them) on layers above it in corresponding positions. Then u connect those images (that are hidden by default) with action script commands like buttons. What u get:

Big image of the ship with lots of small guys, but when u traverse with mouse over them bigger image of the individual pops up (u can add his name, descriptions whatever with it). I tried this and it looks very good. Problem: This forum doesn't support flash player files (they are security risk, idk).

But, maybe in some distant future this can be available.

Right now, when u have more then 7-8 guys in the render it makes problems with visibility (some are obscured, u have to zoom out so much that u lose details of the individuals etc) so... Good luck. I know my image of Piratez failed because of this. Putting 15 ppl in it was just impossible.
Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
rehosted mecha thing xD

if you're going to do that, why not just model a version of the bots from matrix?

also: if you can model a boat, doit, mine isn't turning out so nice :s
Former Item Forger
mine one is horrible xD
if you want i can make it... but you should texturize it u.u
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
I can texture, my boat model actually doesn't look that bad, but if you modelled that in 5 minutes, you should be able to model a boat without much problem.
Former Item Forger
yes i can... but as i said.. i'm not good with textures ^^ so you have to texturize it yourself...
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Don't use mIRC.
Just go to Help at the top and then click the thing that says view all chatrooms and just look for #JollyR
I R IRONMAN