Toribash
according to my math, by level 40 I'll be able to either EMP doors open or pick safes. Think I'm going with safepicking. Can't wait.
DOWN WITH STELLER
Got everything I wanted from the mastermind tree, think I'm going to go with enforcer next so I'll be that combat medic that can tank thousands of bullets.
Enforcer + Ghost has some scary tank potential. Dodges half the shots, and shrugs off the ones that do hit.

Also, found out it's really damn easy to Overkill 4stores, so I just did it 3 times in a row solo. Just keep restarting if the registers don't have enough cash, eventually they do so you get in and out in about 3 minutes.

Edit: AAAANNNNDDDDD reverted update. gg for today.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 17, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Stupid update being huge :< I'm not getting to the end of ghost tree fast enough. And I have to resort to *gasp* online play to keep up with money needs. And it's a pain in the ass, cause plebs be bad at rats, and it takes too long tossing 13 bags of cash across a bridge alone.

If you want to team up for some stuff PM me your Steam name and I'll add you. I'm currently at level 50, specced primarily Tech but expanding out now that I've got the shaped charges. I haven't tried Rats yet but I'm sure I can figure it out pretty quickly. :V

Ukrainian Job is hilariously easy to farm with the shaped charges - my fastest time so far is 45 seconds, there's an achievement for doing it in 35 which is nuts. Nightclub is pretty easy too, you can get in, blow the safe, and be out within about 3 minutes.
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 17, 2013 at 05:45 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I just gotta say the drill saw is awesome.

Did the bank:gold heist on very hard with it and got 3.5 mil when you generally get ~2 just cause with the drill I found 3 bags of cash

And even though it takes up the primary weapon slot, I still got the highest body count and accuracy, cause the magnum is OP as balls. It's also great for any level that involves gonig through a door since you can just drill through it

Though it would be nice if it could be used on safes too, but thats just cause I want to speed run Ukrainian job for mad exp
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 18, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
holy shit yes, I bought the deagle earlier and I 1shotted 5 green swats in a row when they downed me. It's like a long-range shotgun, haven't used my main weapon since. I've got the sights and the monolith silencer on it.
DOWN WITH STELLER
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I just gotta say the drill saw is awesome.

Did the bank:gold heist on very hard with it and got 3.5 mil when you generally get ~2 just cause with the drill I found 3 bags of cash

And even though it takes up the primary weapon slot, I still got the highest body count and accuracy, cause the magnum is OP as balls. It's also great for any level that involves gonig through a door since you can just drill through it

Though it would be nice if it could be used on safes too, but thats just cause I want to speed run Ukrainian job for mad exp

Saw + C4 = best nightclub team
If you're using the saw in the bank, try to have someone bring along a dedicated ammo bag that they can plop down inside the vault so you can open even more deposit boxes. It's also a lifesaver when you get the second door behind the vault door.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
The way you get it in 35 seconds for Ukranian job is if, and this is incredibly unlikely, the tiara isn't in a safe and is on display in the front. The odds are ridiculously low, but it's literally a walk in, break glass, grab, walk out affair.

Since I don't have pick safes, I'm usually brute forcing the job when I take it. 5 minutes approximately how long it takes, cause you're a pseudo tank with your dodge rate as ghost, so you can run out the side alleys and make it with about quarter health damaged.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've gotten everything that I want in Technician and now I'm working through Enforcer, but at level 50 you get hardly no skill points.

Nightclub, Ukrainian Job and Watchdogs are the missions I've spammed for cash and exp. Ukrainian is the best for payday spam.

Guys should add me on steam so we can do some runs. Steam name is Jando.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC