Toribash
I'm with Fantom.
The forum is a bonues in my opinion. Everything is based on the IN GAME and not on the forum.

But if they did test him , so that's nvm. Hoe you'll be active in-game also , Apex !
Cong.'s for join our family. :}
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
Originally Posted by Sabey
Hello Grim Reaper, my name Gurgen, I'm 25 years old. I live in the city of Chelyabinsk, I go to the Sambo. I have been playing since January 2012. My skills like a middle. My favorite mods are: lenshu3ng, wushu (all its variations), tk, abd. I would like to improve my in-game skills, and I hope your clan will help me with it. Thanks for attention, Sabey.

App is not very well but I know this guy. He have awesome lenshu\wushu skills and like I so he like a pr0 in abd. If you do not trust me - try test him by yourself=)
I vote * Yes*.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Belt:5th dan
Gmt:+1 vienna
How long have you been playing TB?4-5 years have any alts
Forum activity:5
In-game activity:10
Previous clans:rave,ace................grim reapers
Why did u leave/get kicked:rave died,reapers i get kicked bec i was....(i think everyone knows that
and im really sorry),ace:they wasnt activate ingame and i missed all reapers...i think noone is gonna
belive me but thats the truth
Any infractions/bans?:im not sure but i think i became 2 warnings for ignoring rules

Im really sorry and im sorry colossus for that what happend at the gm tourney i was sleepy and
angry.please forgive me
-----
Ahh i forgot!!!my favorite moda are:aikido abd tk but i can play in every mod
Last edited by wirmhid; Mar 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay jewww just tell me why
-----
aham okay i understand u follow moncho ;)
Last edited by wirmhid; Mar 6, 2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wanna join. (is it ok for an app?)

No, really. I'm cool, russian and blue.
There's a huge problem that I only know those red/blue/dark-color-I-don't-know staff guys from here, but it's easy to overcome
If I were to apply to Hack I'd have had to mention my peen length, but happily I don't have to do it now.

Ah, my name is Igor (some non-russians find it funny, idk why).

I'm bad at writing apps, ye.