Toribash
I'm going to be less active now that end of year exams and lacrosse is coming up :3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
That's fine Day. Just don't die on us <3
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Man am I gonna have to be the only active leader? :P
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Well don't you have skywhale?
Anyway I think the next 2 weeks are gonna be full of tests so I will hardly be on but don't worry when they end ima......
(shit forgot what to day)
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
Well don't you have skywhale?

yay! Sky will keep me my company! : 3
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
dj i wouldn't say your the only active leader i am on forums watching all of you so yea there's that also keep up the good work guys also message me if there's a problem.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by flyace View Post
dj i wouldn't say your the only active leader i am on forums watching all of you so yea there's that also keep up the good work guys also message me if there's a problem.

K cool.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
My field trips tomorrow

I fouls out I can sneek in my laptop so I might be able to play but not much

ooo Virus is about that "thug lyfe".