Toribash
/me picks up the mic
Hold up a second, I am about to wreck it. This is no tag team bullshit, what the fuck is this? you should just cool it before I throw a major diss. I am aiming at all of you who think you can compete with LiLRJ, yea that's my name and don't you dare take it away. I am the Venom of Toribash, a mother fucker who can just hit and smash. Get out of novice, because if you didn't notice, I am on the pro level with red/white/blue roses. I am getting triple teamed but yet i stand up my poses. As I said earlier, I never back down from any rap battle. I stand up and fight until I make it settled. Simon, you are just hating on me for I get all the bread, I do shit that you never can do even when you are dead. I walk on your grave and piss on the stone, sit back and laugh and then get in my zone. MostDefOG, you know defeat when you see it, don't make me wreck you again and have to rekill it. I am on fire and still got a big vocalubary so try at me and don't go for volunatary.
/me drops the mic
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Will the real DreakManiac please stand up? Or are you just going to keep sitting down like a clown? I've already exposed you my dude so it's best for you to put that mic down, people like you don't get the difference between rapping and writing, between speeding and driving, between shooting and fighting. Now, little deakky you can go ahead and embarrass yourself, go your whole life to try to persue some rap career that is bound to fail, just remember me that moment you realized you were wrong and you're about to put that pen and pad up on the shelf, don't dare say no one tried to help.

MANGGGGG

Simon Out for now ~
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Will the real DreakManiac please stand up? Or are you just going to keep sitting down like a clown? I've already exposed you my dude so it's best for you to put that mic down, people like you don't get the difference between rapping and writing, between speeding and driving, between shooting and fighting. Now, little deakky you can go ahead and embarrass yourself, go your whole life to try to persue some rap career that is bound to fail, just remember me that moment you realized you were wrong and you're about to put that pen and pad up on the shelf, don't dare say no one tried to help.

MANGGGGG

Simon Out for now ~

Your words can never hurt me, I will make you scream to the god and beg for mercy just because I got talent that you don't doesn't mean you should try to be a G. How about you take your little ass on to bed, because what I just said just made this rap dead. Your name is Simon, I don't know if it's about Simon say, or if it's just the other way of you being straight UP GAY.

/me waits
sup swagger
you are the fagger
dude your like maroon 5 you aint got no moves like jagger
aint got nothing on me sandbagger
im reading deakmaniac
prob just a evil drunk brainaic
whats with your pic
it seems to toxic
its so sick
makes you feel awesome you prick
also makes sick
so heres the mike
oh no...................sike!!
Originally Posted by jase123 View Post
sup swagger
you are the fagger
dude your like maroon 5 you aint got no moves like jagger
aint got nothing on me sandbagger
im reading deakmaniac
prob just a evil drunk brainaic
whats with your pic
it seems to toxic
its so sick
makes you feel awesome you prick
also makes sick
so heres the mike
oh no...................sike!!

Psycho, I should just go ahead and let you know that you got no flow and that you are totally off tempo, now get out of your house and go try out for a show because the rap game is not for you and thats fo sho
Shut the fuck up Deak, no one gives a shit
Better flush your lyrics down the toilet, nothing new here prick
I bring skills to the rap table better believe it
So shut the fuck up Deak, before you get hit

*ohhhhhh* Do I win yet? : D
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
sorry but this show is not for drunks, so go home you little smunk. because we all know you be drunken,while you think your just a punk, who just sunk. while im on your girlfriends ass, smacken that and watch it shake like it has bass.... *throws the mike on the floor*
(Just a random knight pricing he got the rhyming skills)

Look at what we got here, a pack of wannabes
Thinking they've got what it takes to ascend to the throne
But guess what, knight had appeared
Here to show to fools what true skill is
Let's get one thing straight, you're the students learning from the master
So before you try to school me, remember one thing
You better walk away now before you get annihilated
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
What the fuck dude?
Your rhymes are whack, get outta here before you get smacked
Listen here boy I will fuck you up
When you walked in here you ran outta luck
Listen to yourself, your, rhymes they suck
Honestly kid no ones give a fuck
Your a little 8 year old trying to rap
Hidin behind a computer probly thinkin your dap
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
knight you might be right, oh your out of sight. go howm and fly yo kite if you know whats right, your like a zebra who acts like rebra, so go home you fat ass and put of your sports bra....
whos next motha fucka