Ranking
Maybe we should set up a Pokémon tourney at some point?

See WHO'S THE POKÉMON MASTER!!!

Ahem.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
That sounds cool, but still am close to get my pokemon lvl 100, it's not that easy, infact it's a pain in a$$.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Online battles automatically boost all Pokémon up to lvl 100 anyways. As long as you have the EVs and Moves already on them, it brings the stats up to what they would be.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Just restarted my diamond for the 2nd time, gonna play through then own all youz! No not really I probably suck lol.
Back in my day...
Should I feel ashamed for having played Emerald for 270 hours?

Trying to get all evolve forms of evee and only have Flareon left to go, yet I don't have a fire stone or link cable to get one.
hi
Anyone here play on shoddybattle? Link: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
What it is: A pokemon simulator is a computer program that offers an online battle experience similar to one found in the Pokemon games.
~Shoddy battle website

I use it to test teams and when I'm still putting them together, either way it makes battling easier than on a DS (sometimes) check it out and hit me up for a battle sometime.
R
R A R
R
Thanks to this thread, I went and got Pokémon Sapphire a few days ago. I have been playing it a lot, and I'm almost finished it now.
Even though I was playing Pokémon Yellow, this reminds me of my childhood days. The adventures, the laughs, the fun, and with my big brothers...
So, today I decided to get a few more Pokémon games.
Too bad I have lost my Gameboy Advance SP long time ago, so I decided to get a Gameboy Advance emulator for my PSP, because it was lying there with a pile of dust on it.
Too bad there's no and there won't be Nintendo DS emulators for PSP, so I have to get Platinum and others to computer.
I bet I'll get an infraction for talking about emulators on this, but meh, I'm so happy so I don't care

Playing Pokémon Sapphire has made me so happy. Even though my big brother figured out I was playing Pokémon and was like "lollollol dis kid iz playin pokeman he be permanub", I just ignored it and continued playing.
But I have to admit it really does annoy me that some people say Pokémon is only for little kids...

I bet I won't be on Toribash for a while because of this, lol, but meh.
I love Pokémon.
And I'll never stop loving them.

I shall thank you, Toribash, for this happiness what you have given to me.
...What're you looking at?
I didnt go through all the pages here but I want to know what consoles are the diff Poke'mon games available for,which one is best & is there a PC ver available & all that?

I used to see it when I was small , you guys bought the old memories back & want to try the game
KONY 2012
Tonakai, man, I don't think emulators are bannable stuffs to talk about, because that software is completely legitimate, under certain circumstances. Also; You're awesome.

AKP: Any Ninty console since Game Boy Color.

Anyone wanna get some tournament set up?
Q = QUAKER OATS