Toribash
Our activity really went down lately,and I don't like it.

From monday onwards I will be performing weekly activity checks,so do your best to be active.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
I'll be recruiting today,so if anyone wants to help,hit me up on skype.

And if anyone wants to war,just crash in as well.
Well, How about now?
I'll be on my pc in a few mins
Hey guys, please make sure to give your Skype name to Kevo, Pranit, Shre or me so we can add you in the group chat. We will be a lot more social and connected as a clan that way! Why don't we try to set a time that suits "most of us" over the weekends so we can war/practice as a clan?

Do make an effort to drop by and post daily on the thread or if not every other day, as Kevo said he will be monitoring everyones activity.

Thanks, Yashrox
Proud Leader of (Viper)
Thanks Yash,for reminding everyone.
I hope people will listen,as I will start with official activity checks soon.

I'll be taking them seriously and I'll actually be enforcing the rules,so please.
-----
Announcement:

Jeffice
has failed his 7 day trial. He hasn't participated in any clan wars nor did he post something of any value in the clan thread.
Other than that several complaints were issued against him and as of now,he is kicked from the clan.

Thanks for reading this,and let this be a message to all of you.
We do not tolerate anyone applying for Laws of Entropy just to end up with a clan tag.

-----
Hey guys, so I have recently been thinking of ways to make the clan better.

Not having people online is a big problem and we would request if everyone can tell me their GMT,and usual playtime.
I can then finalize a time where most of our players can play.
This would be beneficial in our clan wars as it would be better if more of our players can participate in them!
It will also increase our chances to win, with the veterans/war leader giving us the support we need.

Thanks for reading this.
Last edited by kevo756; Sep 19, 2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump