Toribash
Originally Posted by ULTRAENDER View Post
I WILL ADD YOU

I mean clan received in stell.
Last edited by Beverages; Jun 20, 2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fixed our textures in this replay just in case you didnt already
-----
did a parkour/spar with my friend itchyx... he's not in the clan... but it was actually good
Attached Files
parkour with ultra .rpl (364.3 KB, 4 views)
parkour with itchy.rpl (1.34 MB, 5 views)
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jun 20, 2014 at 06:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow dev have you been practicing becuse you've gotten a lot better
-----------
btw guys i changed the art a little bit (bet you noticed)
is it good?
Last edited by ULTRAENDER; Jun 21, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
lol I think that's just what happens when I don't dc halfway through XD
-----
but yes <_<.. I practice at night and I play alot more random mods
-----
we should get the active clan members together one day soon and do a (steel) mod-fest or something... like parkour mods and random shiz like that.. dunno would be fun
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jun 20, 2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
actually ive been thinking about stuff like that and since i have a decent amount of tc we can do contests and give like i dunno 1k to the winner of a certain mod
I was just thinking of happy fun times XD
-----
soooo... I'm on version 4 of my texture set (not including pieces I haven't bought <_<) and I'm starting to like where it's going
-----
and does anyone know how to test textures for the item i don't own? I'm making something for someone else and i wanna make sure it fits right. i haven't bought the item itself so I can't just equip it
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jun 22, 2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i know this is going to be a pain but can you use tiny pic instead of imgur because the techs at my school blocked it. and hows the clan video going? thanks
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
the clan vid is almost done but we keep getting new members then they wanna be in it and i dont wanna be mean then i have to edit the whole thing all over again so PLEASE DONT ADD ANYMORE REPLAYS IM SORRY BUT TIS JUST TOO MUCH K