Ranking
A picture isn't really going to voice a valid point, thus it isn't really helping at all.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
A picture isn't really going to voice a valid point, thus it isn't really helping at all.

I knew that, thats why i used it as a joke, look can we just get back on topic?
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I knew that, thats why i used it as a joke, look can we just get back on topic?

I wasn't the one that posted a picture.

/ontopic: So 9.82 is Earth's gravity, but the Toripeople weigh much less. Any leads on how much they are supposed to weigh?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
default gravity of earth is 9.81, so default toribash gravity is 9.81(9.82, but u get the point)
doesnt mean they are the same, but thats just things are.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
I wasn't the one that posted a picture.

/ontopic: So 9.82 is Earth's gravity, but the Toripeople weigh much less. Any leads on how much they are supposed to weigh?

I've noticed that the heads weigh more than the rest of the body for some reason i take off my head and i need two hands to hold it or it pulls me to the ground, and also if i've been beheaded if i try to kick off, i end up flying into the sunset... WTF??!!
This thread has gone to hell.

9.82 is around the same as earth's gravity, the "average" gravity of earth being around 9.81 (9.80665). Numbers blatantly stolen from Wikipedia since I'm lazy.

Toribash's default characters just weigh notably less in the physics engine's units than an average human would weigh in the same units, just as they have much more force in their joints than an average human.

And as I remember, Toribash uses ODE, which is not any more or any less 'advanced' than any other competent physics engine.

Also, closed since you people can't stay on topic.

EDIT: People need to learn how to round numbers.
Last edited by Jalis; Oct 10, 2009 at 03:25 PM.