Toribash
Wow. This is turning out great!. All this work just while i was sleeping. Thats intence.
High 5's for all!!

Um. I think i have tlens head. Gimme a sec.

Edit: 2.7 FTW! ok, i got tlens head. but its from 2.7 i dont know if he has a new one since then. But i guess it will work untill we talk to him again i guess.

Oh man i pwn.
Last edited by Kickass; Apr 7, 2009 at 06:18 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol I thought it was cool that I was like chill by myself as "The Purple Haired Badass" in Florida... and then I see that JoJo has the god damn ocean ftfw.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Those are the hopds made by cheze.

If someone wants a change, say it here. I think i'll take nike's head for myself, since i prefer his one to cheze's, but cheze's scheczudio is dam awesome, for example. Since we payed him, we can use his stuff.

Edit: main pick updated. It seems that flamingbob has some ubiquity powers.
Last edited by maldiluna; Apr 7, 2009 at 08:26 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
Add me somewhere.

It's a map of locations of RA members. You won't be here if you 're not in the clan. >.> is it so hard to get for you? >.> Respect some of our clan forums privacy, you god damn child molester! I'm reporting you soon in my local police department, you deviant one.
But seriously. That's a no go. Don't cut the hell in, into my cake >.>...
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 7, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Haha. I do like the ocean.

However I am constantly moving. I have lived all over the U.S. plus I live in Japan on the summers. You can put me in North Dakota in the U.S...or the ocean, your call.

Also I love the way that head came out.
Last edited by SuperJoJo; Apr 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM.
i'll put u in north dakota jojo ^^

@nike

the head under mine... who is it? I thought it was jojo, but he has that moustache head.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●