Toribash
So much hating on GTA V and i have too agree. Rockstars why u bump the game price to 80 bucks and lower it to 60 bucks just to say it's on sale. This is the most retard move i've seen in steam so far...
I got H1Z1 cause it was on sale and a lot of my friends have it and they play together, it's crashed on me four times in 1.3 hours so I'm considering returning it, I dunno.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I haven't even played 1/50th of the games I bought during the winter holidays sale. I have like $1700 of games sitting there completely untouched. Why does steam do this to me

Hyde ily but you do this to yourself there are programs available to help you with your addict recovery.
Sadly they cost money on steam.
Last edited by Aracoon; Jun 16, 2015 at 12:01 PM.
Bought Neptunia Rebirth;2.
And some derpy games.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Anyone want to buy me Democracy 3? Seriously interested in playing it. As of right now my friend has bought me Gauntlet, Orcs must die, and Castle Crashers because he is lonely and wants someone to play games with him.

All the games I want are single player games doe.
y u do dis 2 me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If anyone can do it buy me BLOCKLANDS if it gets %75 off.
Anyway I like the discounts so far. Not much but almost everywhere.
Leon The Black
about everyone buying witchers.

i think i speak for everyone when i say the only good thing about witcher 2 was the triss merigold scene, i heard witcher 3 is pretty good so if that goes on sale might be buying that as well.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
So much hating on GTA V and i have too agree. Rockstars why u bump the game price to 80 bucks and lower it to 60 bucks just to say it's on sale. This is the most retard move i've seen in steam so far...

The game price is not moved up. The actual game is not on sale. A package deal, with the game and a $20 card and some in game bull shit is on sale.

So basically, pay the same price you would from the normal shit. And get some extra in game things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
I got my terraria since my crap PC can't run anything else

i bought it aswell because it seemed pretty fun

everytime there's an earthworm i'm fucking scared though
cage the gargoyle