Toribash
Re: 3D Spirit Roster
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk
caption is basically a slogan, mine is 'Dont Touch the Button!'

I took the liberty of adding my own.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I think my caption is "You Dont steal from the Thief, The Thief steals from you" lol.. that was easy
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
FYI, I have my new head now, although I still don't know what my pose thing should be.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
I was wondering if this should be sticked (maybe just a post with just the images on it) as it is the offical 3d spirit roster just an idea
Ah, well, why not?

*puts a big nail through the topic...*

Edit: *puts a bigger nail through the topic*
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Yep sure trevor.. might be a bit difficult to make into a 3d image working from a 2d but im sure i will manage.. if possible though if u got the replay of that post it here and then give me the frame number so i got a better pic to work from.. I'll start it anyways now

Also Tommy tank is making a big contribution to the clanat the moment to with the replays so i think he deserves one.. so gimme an image to if u want one.

Need some quick info first..

What colour you would like to be: (check the others first to see if ur colour is taken) you can be made from anything, diamond, rock, metal, glass.. anything really so just tell me.

And your caption you would like on it to.

Thanks
Last edited by SparrowHawk; Jul 31, 2007 at 10:04 AM.
here is the replay, the frame number is 772. I would like a diamond color. I dont need a caption. thanks
Attached Files
Head_pulled_out.rpl (31.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Trevor_Belmont; Aug 1, 2007 at 01:14 AM.
Ok here we go trevor.. I gave you the diamond joints and gave you a dark background. Also i havnt added the blood in yet cause it kinda takes away alot of the focus on you and decapitaed uke but if u want it in then i can..

I'll post them here first in there original size and if ur happy with them i'll make them into the collage like the rest and i'll delete this post.

Hope you like!

Trevor: