Ranking
I got my full 256 so now it is time to make myself a set not a clue what it will be any ideas for a set that matchs my name?
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
I got my full 256 so now it is time to make myself a set not a clue what it will be any ideas for a set that matchs my name?

Buy some joints and make a cowboy With pistols on the hips
#INIT2WINIT
Welcome to the Guild Jebus.
--
Calamity: you should make a squid set, like calamari. or maybe a set with swirly stuff like tornadoes
aint nothing to it but to do it
Calamity: an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster.
I think a nice half murder and half nice person set will look sick.
well guys i started my set i found a concept so i will post wips once i get a decent amount of it made untill then the concept will remain secret :P btw dont cheat and look at my tori :P
Hi all. I was making this jester head days ago... and I ran out of gas. Since I'm not a part of GATA, I'll post the flat here (dont steal tho) and you guys pass it on. lets make it look super cool, sell it, then split the torimoneys.

Make the mask look lively pls. Make the mask's expression look like greed or somethin.

-snipp'd-
Last edited by Karstnator; Oct 23, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
if we are going to do a pass it on in here put ag in the corner and watch out for people taking the heads i hate people who steal head textures`
ahhhhhh nvm. I'll do it myself :V just give me advice :3

Do you guys have any tips on how to improve it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER