Toribash
The ones that stick with the pricks are usually the stupid ones. I found my last girlfriend at a church gathering my friend dragged me to. :/

She was eh, a freak.

Came up in conversation after we "met" and I found out she was the youth pastors daughter. :l
well... to be honest, i got with the hottest girl in the grade. Got dumped tho. As i said in my revious post, they USE u
You know.. All girls aren't the same.. different things work for different girls.. Just be yourself.. That's the most attractive thing, and if a girl likes you for you, then you've got a girl you can spend the rest of your life with. Unless she's batshit crazy in which case keep trying.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
You know.. All girls aren't the same.. different things work for different girls.. Just be yourself.. That's the most attractive thing, and if a girl likes you for you, then you've got a girl you can spend the rest of your life with. Unless she's batshit crazy in which case keep trying.

What if the male is also batshit crazy? There will always be someone else like yourself, somewhere.
Yeah I agree, I've tryed to be the 'nice guy' for as long as I can remember and I've also been single for about 4 years (at least I'm honest), but I don't really care about that much because I have many female friends (damn this friend zone) so i'll just wait for the right one to came along.
One thing does seem a little annoying tho, I'm not thet bad looking (if I don't say so myself) and I'm with the 'popular' group of people in my school yet I get nothing from any girls... This does have something to do with the fact that I'm too lazy to do anything about it... But meh, I'll keep waiting, anyway sport is way more important.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
What if the male is also batshit crazy? There will always be someone else like yourself, somewhere.

Good point. Hell you may even find some normal people are attracted to the whole crazy thing.. Fetishes huh ;O
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Came up in conversation after we "met" and I found out she was the youth pastors daughter. :l

did u have sex with pastor's daughter? If yes, +1
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
Just be yourself.. That's the most attractive thing

That is the most stupid thing you can say. Actually it is just an excuse to do nothing about your failure. If being yourself would be the most attractive thing noone would have problems with getting girls. Being yourself works only if you are someone who girls are interested in. It's not my intention to encourage you to lie to girls but to change.
Also, this whole 'I'm going to wait for the right one' is just a really bad excuse.
People die without girlfriends. And if you get a girl I'm quite sure you could have gotten a better one with some addequate afford. It's supposed to be for the rest of your life, isn't it?
Just remember the words of the American Constitution.
You are allowed, no you are supposed to pursue your happiness and not to sit around and wait till it passes by. It's like ... your duty.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
That is the most stupid thing you can say. Actually it is just an excuse to do nothing about your failure. If being yourself would be the most attractive thing noone would have problems with getting girls. Being yourself works only if you are someone who girls are interested in. It's not my intention to encourage you to lie to girls but to change.

By that, just to reiterate NutHug in a simpler way, he means if you are a basement dweller with bad breath and are chubby, then change. The type of girls that are into basement dwellers that are chubby are not the kind of girls you should want to be around.
Tone up, go to the gym, take a shower everyday and wear some cologne. Do that and it will make women that less repulsed by your presence.