Toribash
I tried making it better, but as u say, it's pretty much perfect as it is.
I tried to make a followup attack on the second one, and tried to make a counter for a rush move on the third one (which kinda failed)

As far as countering a rush move goes, you can either
1. jump back/side on the first turn and come back to attack on the second turn or
2. stay as low as you can, out of their reach and attack up from the ground
With this opener, you probably want to go with the latter option.
Attached Files
starrzz.rpl (33.3 KB, 13 views)
starrzz2.rpl (32.8 KB, 12 views)
starrzz3.rpl (25.0 KB, 12 views)
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
I tried making it better, but as u say, it's pretty

As far as countering a rush move goes, you can either
1. jump back/side on the first turn and come back to attack on the second turn or
2. stay as low as you can, out of their reach and attack up from the ground
With this opener, you probably want to go with the latter option.

A perfect example is the move nuthug posted on the side openers thread. Probably the best counter to date for any rush.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:30 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I tried to make another heli, but I seem to have run out of good ideas >.<

I think by contracting the wrists, you can get into a more stable handstand, which I thought might increase the power of the kick but I can't seem to get it to work :/ Halp pl0x
Attached Files
heli3a.rpl (30.5 KB, 10 views)
heli3b.rpl (16.8 KB, 8 views)
heli3c.rpl (19.5 KB, 8 views)
[A L P H A]

EDIT here goes my first entry.
Attached Files
schecz1.rpl (19.6 KB, 27 views)
my entry1.rpl (27.9 KB, 20 views)
firstentry2.rpl (33.5 KB, 17 views)
firstentry3a.rpl (19.4 KB, 15 views)
firstentry4.rpl (25.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 6, 2008 at 07:01 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
The first replay shows a move which starts well, but i dont know what to do after, please help. Then i showed a replay of what i did, but it isnt good, so can u edit it. The last move also needs editing.
Attached Files
aipom- move to fix1.rpl (5.6 KB, 10 views)
This edit is for the third one, I could really only figure out how to keep you up in the first one, but not to attack. It is meant to intercept people using two turn moves on the second from the side with your knees contracted, both acting as a defense and an oppurtunity to extend on the third turn, and attack. Not an amazing move, but I wanted to contribute.
The second move is a punch that I made for wushu. It is pretty effective, but every time I use it on wushu0 (the static wushu server) my ankle fractures! It isnt using the official wushu mod, so maybe the grav is messed up, but Idk.
The third replay shows how my ankle fracs, serioulsy, wtf.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:28 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Oh So thats what it looks like on uke! yea it is really powerfull snowflake its just you barely ever get the chance to use it. i think that your power is in the move ment (obviosly) so try to make it more angled i dont know how but i think that will turn it into more of an opener and less of an opertunity.
E1337, you are not in the clan so don't post here >.> . On a side note, I hope that thing you said in game about stealing my move was a joke, because now you know the freakin joints to it. If you wish to be a complete and utter noob and not get into this clan, I suggest you use my move in multi, if not, don't use it.
[RelaxAll]

Don't worry about people posting in wrong place. I almost always delete such posts, especially when they had no answer from RA member.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"