Toribash
I don't watch my little pony but I like the way the ponies look and the art. Thats why I have one of them as my profile picture but I don't watch the show.
blue
pink
Aight. There's 3 kinds of Bronies.

1. Pony Fan- Watches Ponies but doesn't post anything about ponies. Doesnt Obsess ponies.

2.Pony Freak - May have Merch, Doesn't Obsess much, Doesn't mimic anything in the show.

3. Pony fag - The most dangerous of bronies. Leave them be. Don't insult them. They will Rage and Say some catchphrases like "U mad bro? Haters gonna hate"

Just let the Bronies be.
Like me =]
It's their life. How they live it on this case.

And also. If you try to watch some episodes, it has a pretty nice storyline =]
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Most of the "bronies" I've had the pleasure to meet were almost all complete fags, except for a couple maybe, but most were weird, saying things such as "I'm a girl in a boy's body" etc etc.

I don't really care for my little ponies or "the love of being a brony" either, just live and let live, if they aren't doing anything to directly offend you then there should be no problem.
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 25, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
If you guys are willing to have a discussion about this, I suggest you don't resort to names and false labeling, or labeling at all. Stay on track with the subject at hand and keep it clean, otherwise, I will have to close this thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It seems fine among teens. However, among grown adult men, it's starts to get extremely weird.

Also, bronies are sad individuals.

Look at this guy.

Don't you think he has "I am divorced and I haven no friends" written all over him?
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
It seems fine among teens. However, among grown adult men, it's starts to get extremely weird.

Look at this guy.

Don't you think he has "I am divorced and I haven no friends" written all over him?

Yes
why do you care? people can like whatever the fuck they want.
who are you to say what's normal and what isn't?

By your logic, it is okay to be a paedophile and a necrophiliac. My point: don't make such bold statements. ~Hero
Last edited by Hero; Jan 25, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post

Look at this guy.

Where do you draw the line of when it becomes weird and when it's normal. If teens around 16 are a fan then they are on track to become what that guy is in the picture.
Originally Posted by Hero
By your logic, it is okay to be a paedophile and a necrophiliac. My point: don't make such bold statements.

Of course it's ok to be a paedophile or a necrophiliac. It's just not ok to practise it.
Also, right now you seem to be the one making statements in bold.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Come at it at a different angle,
the show does have interesting animation/story/plot, even though the target audience is young girls the show appeals to adult men. Bronies are essentially furries but only specifically to equines. I'm a former Brony before the fandom/show turned upside-down, All I have to say is that the show can connect to people on a personal level. There are a bunch of stereotypical bronies out there who force it on other and those are the cancers of the fandom. Not all bronies are like that,
most bronies are chill people.

I'm not defending it but you and others shouldn't judge an entire fandom based on a few individuals.
It's equivalent to stereotyping all muslims as being terrorists.

Read this.
Last edited by Sean; Jan 25, 2014 at 07:04 PM.