Toribash
Nice sig Shift XD
Anyways i think i am 5/10

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
arglax: tell me your trolling Plz? you have 1000fights and a 50% qi meaning you lost about 500 that being on a serious note, if you were trolling, very funny, you had me goin'. r

I am DEAD serious. Last time I was in-game, some guy actually SURRENDERED. He did a backflip and landed on his head outside of the ring. Then he said "Sorry, you're just too good..." and left. Suddenly the room was empty and I had nobody else to fight. Why do you think my Qi is so low? Because I'm so good nobody wants to fight me. I think I'm in the Nirs, Bes, ... league, that good.
f=m*a syens

k

I'm actually pretty bad ingame except on tk. I used to play a lot of tk and that's the only mod I enjoy playing so I'd rate myself 7/10. 3/10 on other mods.
Also I play sp alot so I made some replays which some of my friends and I think is good, but I'm pretty shit compared to other replay makers
~
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I am DEAD serious. Last time I was in-game, some guy actually SURRENDERED. He did a backflip and landed on his head outside of the ring. Then he said "Sorry, you're just too good..." and left. Suddenly the room was empty and I had nobody else to fight. Why do you think my Qi is so low? Because I'm so good nobody wants to fight me. I think I'm in the Nirs, Bes, ... league, that good.

your giving yourself a big head. anyways fight someone who can handle themselves not someone who will give up, if your just that good
good as fuck
well vs shovelers 10/10 (i am an anti shoveler)
vs ones like me: 9/10
vs gamemaster and pro guys
7/10(its all about luck)
well i am very good at balancing and not getting dqed
not good with sp replays but
ultra in multiplayer
baddest
INB4 14 days ban
I think myself pretty good. I'm not like the best. But I'm rather decent. I think with some practice anyone and everyone can get better. I'm I'm gonna put myself at 8-9/10.
The grim reaper works for me.
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
your giving yourself a big head. anyways fight someone who can handle themselves not someone who will give up, if your just that good

"your giving yourself a big head" -> No idea what that's supposed to mean.
As I said, nobody will fight me anymore because I'm TOO good.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
"your giving yourself a big head" -> No idea what that's supposed to mean.
As I said, nobody will fight me anymore because I'm TOO good.

Giving yourself a big head means boosting your own ego. That, and the fact that you took one guy "surrendering" to mean that you're so good that people are afraid to fight you generally makes you come off as a narcissistic idiot.
Preposterously dank.