Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
4.0 beta - modmaker test
Hi,

We've added a Mod Maker to the latest beta. Please give it a try.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe

It is under the menu Setup / Utils / Mod Maker

Update - beta7
- engage player position
- rotation game rules
- offset to environment objects
- offset on uke in default mod
- fixed bug in disk opengl drrawing

Update - beta5
- fixed key bindings
- flags in mods

Update -beta6 (Tuesday May 22)
- mod bug fixes
- hair customs
Last edited by hampa; May 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Water + More liquid bloods, would be awesome and the blood in our Tori body, like on wii, but those graffics are okay for me. /opinion
Help a Bro
It's not working for me. Wtf, I made my mod and it won't upload. Perhaps the title? I named it ZomyAikido.tbm. What is the error?
Another thing that would be useful on the mod editor, is a way to see which object is selected (maybe make the selected objects tab a different colour or something).

- Editing the body (even only slightly) causes the entire layout for the body to be included in the mod. This causes a couple of issues with dismemberment (maybe fracture too) as it forces a set dismemberment threshold meaning you cannot change the dismemberment threshold manually in game (using /set dt X). It would be better if it could just include any edits you made to the default player.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Jun 20, 2012 at 10:39 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Hi,

We've added a Mod Maker to the latest beta. Please give it a try.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe

It is under the menu Setup / Utils / Mod Maker

Update - beta7
- engage player position
- rotation game rules
- offset to environment objects
- offset on uke in default mod
- fixed bug in disk opengl drrawing

Update - beta5
- fixed key bindings
- flags in mods

Update -beta6 (Tuesday May 22)
- mod bug fixes
- hair customs

lastest beta? so there wont be toribash 5.0 just like this
Turnframes in modmaker cannot be changed correctly, if there are some different ones they cannot be removed. Settings reset in modmaker menu is useless in that case.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
I found a few things that are wrong in beta7
For example the hair maker has to be fixed when you make it a certain length it dissapears
You cant change color
And when you try to change a sertain setting all the hair dissapears except for one point or i dont know how its called
Something else i noticed every time i change mod the distance stays of the mod before so is that my laptop or a glitch?
And i also found ot that the hair isnt fisible in the shadows and or reflection on the floor
And wouldnt it be cooler if blood could stuck just like in real like for example when you run trough blood it would stay on your feet and by every step you make it will leave like a mark or when you puch someone there will stay blood on the fist
Just a suggestion for when it real comes out