Ranking
Hehehe.

This game is indeed super fun.

Honestly, I thought it would get boring seeing as you are almost invincible and can run as fast as you want and basically fly.

But no. The fun does not stop even after 4 hours of cutting people up, throwing cars at Apache's and beating the shit out of tanks.

It's basically awesome.
Yes , i thought it too. I played it almost for 4h and fun did not stop. I really like this game , i have so much fun , killing people or transform to army man , and fight versus infected with other guys. This game is great.
I want this game SO BADLY.
But sadly, I only have a mac computer and a Nintendo Wii.
And 107$.
Someone tell me how to play this game with the above things.
I desire elbow dropping tanks.
Originally Posted by steveirwin View Post
And 107$.

Sell both, buy a console, buy the game.
Originally Posted by steveirwin View Post
And 107$.

how recent is your mac? If its newish and decently powerful, try using wine or cedega or whatever vespesi3n uses to play the windows version on your mac.

www.winehq.org
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Currently obtaining this game now :P
From some of the vidoes Ive seen, this game reminds me of a rehash of all Activision's Spider-man games. Not that I hated those games, but its really lame of a company to reuse what they've already made. Any rebuttals to this? I really hope it isn't what it seems to be.
Originally Posted by MrAtomic View Post
Currently obtaining this game now :P
From some of the vidoes Ive seen, this game reminds me of a rehash of all Activision's Spider-man games. Not that I hated those games, but its really lame of a company to reuse what they've already made. Any rebuttals to this? I really hope it isn't what it seems to be.

Your right, it is in many way like spiderman but in a good way, It is more adult and has a less childish feel to it. Its good that this game was made by activision because they have more experience then anyone else in this type of game.
The other company who made this is radical entertainment who made the hulk not so long ago, this is sort of erelevent but it sort of shows the games influences
[o]