Toribash
I have some more replays, again i got bored. I also have some wips if you lovely people want to try stuff with them.

Replays 2 and 3 are finished / meh replays, 1 and 4 are wips which I just did stuff in. The #Abyssial one is old, so yea, enjoy my old replay making self.

cnc as always, be as harsh as ya want. (to a damn extent o3o)
Attached Files
k thats a decap.rpl (103.2 KB, 7 views)
a split cap thing.rpl (112.4 KB, 6 views)
#Abyssial - Demo Man.rpl (182.9 KB, 7 views)
spins and splits WIP 2.rpl (145.2 KB, 7 views)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Decap: Well, your movement is reaaaally stiff, try to do something about it. the pose you did before the decap looks wierd. I kinda dont feel the decap.pose was meh. Meh WIP here

splitcap: I dont like the elbow DM, it just seems like you were going for a grab and got that DM just out of the random. The split was good i guess. Hook decap was nice. You did a lot of shit before you got to the pose, which aint good.

Abbysall pls: well then. YOu could have gone for a split, or just dont have the kick there. arm dm nice. Again, you do a kick that doesnt nothing. another arm down, ok. random shit happens. Decap was nice. the final rip was ok I guess. Good pose mainly

spins and splits and guns and roses: relaxing uke and taking a while to get to him? bad cookeh, bad. split was alright. The second kick could have been a crotch block kick, would have looked nicer. I guess its something for a WIP, but pls dont take so long before you get to uke because it looks bad
Last edited by duck; Apr 29, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
h
REPLAYYYZZZZ
Attached Files
Colors - The Blender.rpl (180.9 KB, 5 views)
Tricking stuff.rpl (113.0 KB, 5 views)
Hi raaage.rpl (283.5 KB, 6 views)
Colors - aikido - PERFECT.rpl (30.4 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Since I saw your replay thread, Imma cnc your multiplayer replay: OH WAIT CNCDONT WORK ON MULTIPLAYER nice punch doe
h
Just a Replay i made for fun in the default mod
Attached Files
LegDM - Tuna.rpl (52.1 KB, 12 views)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
IT'S CALLED CLASSIC MHMKAY

and wow you ripped his buttocks apart
it was unexpected though i didn't like that

wait i am i even allowed to post here
alright guy
Thats what we call a lift, didnt last long enough to be called a manip.

The Movement was nice, but it was kinda weird, like laggy.
The decap was lazy