Ranking
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Why do you suggest we use a ouija board if you have been warned not to? I've also heard and read about them, i don't think you should mess with them. It's like opening a portal to another world, and if things go wrong you can let spirits pass onto this earth. Yea so you could get stuck with a ghost.

portal?
wow...what kind of portal metrox?
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
The thing about ghosts is that if they do exist, there's proof of an afterlife. But if they do, then there could be ghosts watching you piss, shower, fap, ect.
If I believed in ghosts, I would definitely put on a show for them though. Wouldn't want to seem like a boring prude.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Why do you suggest we use a ouija board if you have been warned not to? I've also heard and read about them, i don't think you should mess with them. It's like opening a portal to another world, and if things go wrong you can let spirits pass onto this earth. Yea so you could get stuck with a ghost.

Sounds cool and fake at the same time ._.
I wouldn't try it though getting stuck with a ghost would mean having a lot of bad luck right ?
What the purpose of the ouija board ? To talk to the dead from their world from ours?
I think I'm starting to believe in ghosts now(leading to being afraid of the dark)
Damu
Last edited by Skky; Sep 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
idk if ghost are real but i know
demons,angels r real

If demons and angels are real can't ghosts be real?
All 3 are the things that could happen to yu in the afterlife so yah ._.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
i actually had a picture of one but i cant seem to find it

Yea,right :-J

Also i DO believe in ghost.
Centuries Of Damn
Well, there is one thing that kind of scares me-- something I just realized. If ghosts are real-- going along with what Guv_Na said-- then the could be watching you.
Now, that leads me to my point... Michael Jackson just died. Now he could be watching youths without getting into trouble!
Imo, When people refer to ghosts they usually think of, An ugly,Man-eating,creature covered in blood. I'm not saying all people think this. Simply saying that it's probably one of the first things that comes to mind for some people.
And all humans have different opinions, Some might think they're evil and are going to haunt you. Others think that they bring peace and are just "lost souls".
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"