Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1 we made a war vs horde I quit at the score 4-5 and my mates continued.
2 fire fist ye its de clan discution
3 to get higher rank in the clan where you are leader and co leader can just change your rank.
4 to get to a higher rank in clan list wars are the mission you just need to make wars so you gai n points that helps to get higher rank of course highest clan that have highest account of clan point is in rank one.

Any more question feel free to ask me.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Thanks ravey.
Also our new member fist has just been banned but I want you not to kick him he is still new and I haven't had a chance to see how he Is in game and stuff so we will wait for that 1 month to come then we let him enjoy but if he's banned once more we kick him.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I agree with you and I think he is a good guy deserves to stay.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Agree with you, DON'T ACCEPT INACTIVE MEMBERS! We want to become official, and respected, and we can't get this without activity.
Last edited by azzeffir23; May 23, 2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
True guys thanks and I'm also thinking people that are really rude and stuff to others we should kick cause we not gonna earn respect if that happens
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey its me firefist33........u kicked me from the clan...i thout u werent going to....pm me whats going on!
~firefist33
We don't need players who are banned, or are making infractions. We want to be respected and apreciated, and we can't get this if we have banned people in clan.
so can i get back in when im not banned?
becse FleshMan told me he wants me in the clan. i promised not to get banned agian
-----
flesh said dont kick fisfist33
Last edited by FistofTime; May 23, 2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well we can invite you when you will be unban, but how i said, if you will gonna be banned again or making infraction more than good things, find another clan.
Fist just don't get banned please again it makes us look like a criminal clan. You will be invited after ban
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]