Toribash
Nice replays water! I Love the Mani! i think its a bit twitchy but its better than any manipulation i could do. But anyways this guy who is trying to be a boss ass hairy bean bag is just trying to troll people. and wont stop. I suggest to ignore this guy. but if he still posts, report him like Rai said.

Dete: Stop porfavor.

Great replay thread: Mani: Water/10
S I L I C O N E F E E T
the fuck is this thread
i see two pages of not replay
i am upset

suppose i'll get the most recent anyway

definitely short, sorta bursty from slow to fast
Coulda tried to take it a bit farther but as for the replay itself it was p nice
Last edited by Fuze; Jan 25, 2015 at 03:14 AM.
ya
Haven't done a decap replay since the beginning of this thread I think.
Attached Files
#Water - Destructicap.rpl (85.1 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by Water; Jan 25, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
I liked your opening spin, it was quite nice.
The first hit got me excited, cause it looked like a really nice start to a manip :P Could possibly full around with editing.
The decap it'self looked kind of lazy to me though. It could have been aimed better, and maybe more powerful. But then again, it was just a decap replay as you said.
Oh man.
Why do you only have 2k views?!?

You're damn amazing.
Destructicap- Oh the fluid like water(heh) goodness! Plus, the dms, oh so good.

But I agree with FuZe, but in a more, nice way. You should be posting more replays, add kindle to the fire! Not watch a block of ice melt and get an occasional strand of water flow down the side.(I have a overly active imagination)
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I liked your opening spin, it was quite nice.
The first hit got me excited, cause it looked like a really nice start to a manip :P Could possibly full around with editing.
The decap it'self looked kind of lazy to me though. It could have been aimed better, and maybe more powerful. But then again, it was just a decap replay as you said.

I was lazy because I couldn't find a way to continue a manip with the first hit. Now I have. :P
Attached Files
#Water - In My Own World.rpl (227.4 KB, 32 views)
It would have been nicer if you didn't switch your flow so much in the beginning, but when you did, it was smooth and it actually looked nice. The manipulation was nice, pretty clean too. If you do another manip, I want to see more spins on Uke. In this replay, he's just kind of floating. There's not much movement to him. The kick was nice but more damage would have been great XD. The way you got to the pose wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. The contact with him seemed unnecessary since there was no real damage. Either way, awesome replay.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I got sort of lazy during this one, so credits to ManlyPotato for getting the boom for me.
Attached Files