Toribash
I saw him sometimes inagme he seems to be cool also he putted some effort into his app

lets see where this is going
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
So - I don't want mrkamikaz here in the forum because..

He got banned a few days ago, like Anal said. So, does anybody know WHY? Because it seems it gets ignored? So what happend?
During the Ban he wrote with "mrkomikoz" and also never lost a word about his ban.

kOmikOz:
Originally Posted by mrkomikoz View Post
a big yuss for kami !!!!0!1!2!

very gut plikatchion

9/11 lak uf grammr

(This is the post i meant in the post before)

kAmikAz:
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
omg how did mrkomikoz post here , he died from a car after "somebody" ran him over (koff koff)
he died after my 1 month ban :o hope that ghost don't post here again

3spooky4me

_SXD_
_AEON_
Yea Animal mentioned "infraction buildup" somewhere. Probably because of continuous shitposting.

I don't want him here anymore either.
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
Hi [Aeon],
I hope you don't mind the invade.

Rainn has recently applied for [Ae]ther, sadly he got denied, I was on his side too, and we were considering a re-vote. I've stumbled upon this thread and I'd like to point out that he used the same app from out thread. Even grammar mistakes are the same. You can find the one from our thread here.

Thanks.

Ehhh, no
[APP] cheeg[no]
Originally Posted by cheeg View Post
Hello.I am cheeg.I started playing this game a week ago. I'm not that good with this game but i'm learning and i'm loving this game.There's a member in you clan,Cake.he and i are very good friends and are from the same country. he invited me to this game and he wants me to join your clan.I also met this great guy charm1, he's really friendly and I'm sure both Cake and charm1 will vouch for me. Cake told me about you TheAnimal, and I really am interested to meet all you and maybe get to cope with you. I need some friends to mix with and start out this new game ... I'd really appreciate if you accepted me in and I could enjoy this game with you guys!

Last edited by Chirs; Jul 24, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
_SXD_
_AEON_