Toribash
can someone make me a reptile head or something simalar like the reptile from mortalkombat please if you can
-----
me vs mocucha with very dangerous swords i sucked so bad
Attached Files
spar mocu.rpl (485.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by imzcrazy; Jan 20, 2014 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright listen up! A flash has occurred. Roy has been kicked from flip and he knows the person...he was kicked for no reason therefore are penalties needing to be occurred for the user responsible. We will not be inviting him back until the mystery is solved...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Alright listen up! A flash has occurred. Roy has been kicked from flip and he knows the person...he was kicked for no reason therefore are penalties needing to be occurred for the user responsible. We will not be inviting him back until the mystery is solved...

i don't get by what you meant, is he kicked accidentally, or forum bug or, penalties?
Killjoys, make some noise!
rpl

Roy? who is Roy?

Originally Posted by imzcrazy View Post
me vs mocucha with very dangerous swords i sucked so bad

lol that replay, not that bad

Darker, sorry for quitting that spar. PLS TELL ME YOU SAVED IT

dont worry i saved it and there is it , cnc and rate pls
Attached Files
#0devil.rpl (843.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 20, 2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Oh I'll watch the replays later and also I wanted to be the first in 600th page lol

Don't you dare! its gonna be me!

Even though im gonna be sleepinng and school so i maybe skipped a page...
Killjoys, make some noise!
Hue hue hue hue I'm 1st Noobs
-----
nvm x)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jan 20, 2014 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
ok new idea guys i have come up with the 5 shadows of flip the best sparrers and parkourist of flip but you need to make a self spar to see who is eligable to be in this new rank i have made on before the oocasion watch and learn my kids XD
-----
i will post a better one soon but please watch and rate and vote if thats a good idea i would like that to be implemented into the flip clan ranks
Attached Files
self spar 6 .rpl (417.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by imzcrazy; Jan 20, 2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Darker, what's the application for flips sparring class?

just post ur replay and some word and its ok .or spar with me ingame
just a fancy signature