Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I know dude . Html is just too damn easy . Though some of my schoolmates struggles with it.

Kradel do you want my C++ book ?
:D
I want it but I don't see how you could give me it :P Unless you were too write down the whole book which I'm sure you don't want to do.

Yesterday a teacher accused me for something I didn't do! Some friends of mine were making noise and banging on the tables so the teacher came across and asked who it was, he stared only at me for the whole time he was asking who did it and he asked me if it was me and I said no, but he still decided to take me and two of my friends to tell us to stop even though I didn't do anything anyways! Annoyed me so much, I almost got isolated (you have to sit in a room in a cubicle by yourself and there is nothing there besides a chair and a table.) and it really annoyed me.
Last edited by Kradel; Mar 28, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
blue
pink
What? On your school only banging a table and you got isolated ?

In my school , we usually drop table ,the sounds was so loud that the side class can hear us , no teacher is angry at us.
My school is harsh , ugly fag (except my gf and friends?) .
Last year halloween I dressed as a taliban .-. , i bringed my arctic wicked laser and ak-47 airsoft gun (birthday present) , I accidently burnt my hand , teacher don't give a fuck about it.
Aww.
Kradel i always thoght halloween in the uk is so awesome. Looks like it doesn't :/

Kradel , I found a Big Daddy costume , its so awesome .
Check amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adult-Wrestl.../dp/B00H1XWQ2O This?

Lol, I wouldn't get caught dead in this thing. I will tell you what is awesome, you creating a game with me.

In other words: I am thinking of creating a game project and we could talk about the game, advertising and software etc...over skype. If you are up for it so am so if anybody is interested PM me!

Also: What should I call the 'company'.
blue
pink
^ basically what kill said.
-----
And kradel , not that costume.
Big daddy in bioshock -..-
Last edited by Trocher3; Mar 29, 2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump