Toribash
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
such a generous rater

I rate on whether I enjoyed it or not. I hardly have any below 5/10 because then I just drop them.

But yeah I watch anime to enjoy it xD some people watch to criticize characters and story etc.

A 10/10 means I'd definitely watch it again
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I rate on whether I enjoyed it or not. I hardly have any below 5/10 because then I just drop them.

But yeah I watch anime to enjoy it xD some people watch to criticize characters and story etc.

A 10/10 means I'd definitely watch it again

I like to rate based on what MAL has its ratings labeled as;

10 - Masterpiece
9 - Great
8 - Very Good
7 - Good
6 - Fine
5 - Average
4 - Bad
3 - Very Bad
2 - Horrible
1 - Appalling
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Sep 21, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
5 should always be average, but people think 7 is. 10/10.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That's because the movie rating system uses a 7/10 being average system. Reason being is that there are significantly more variations of bad than good. 7 is average, 8 is good, 9 is great, 10 is masterpiece. Meanwhile, 6 is niche, 5 is watchable, 4 is unwatchable, 3 is bad, 2 is horrible, and 1 is eldritch horror abomination. Not exactly word for word on the last bits, but the emphasis is on the subjective aspect of movie watching. A movie can be objectively below average, but not so bad as to be bad, and fit a specific niche audience, which would give it a 6. The average viewer will probably not like it, but if that type of movie is your thing, you'll likely consider it a 7 or an 8. Meanwhile 10s are just good films that even people who hate the genre can appreciate, while 1s are contenders for violating the Geneva convention on torture. 3s and 2s have the potential to become cult classics. 4 is probably the second worst rating you can get, since the film is bad enough to be considered unwatchable, but not bad enough to merit bad movie watching.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Nostalgia anyone? (everyone)

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I watched all of the Digimon Series. Yes.
They're all now a grown-ups!!!!!!!!!!

Also, started Isuca.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Finished Isuca.

Started Ben-to and Contunuing Assassination Classroom.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The only season that's worth it it's the first one
-----
Fuck.

Quite a rant (Mirai nikki spoiler alert)

Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 25, 2015 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo