Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

:O Nice i will be sending 5k when i post replays.
Will this video be done in shaders?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
:O Nice i will be sending 5k when i post replays.
Will this video be done in shaders?

Dude, you're fucking lazzy enough not to even fucking read my first post. How can I respect you for that if you don't give a crap about me saying something, how can I expect you to get shit done right, if you don't even care to read me. Dude.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Alright thats kinda a dick move, and u dont need to be so disrespectful about it. it was 5 minutes after i woke up i posted that. i just didnt read the whole post. So, sorry if i was struck by a bit of morning laziness...
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats fyerr!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

500th post
Yay! congrats to me this is my 500th post! Im sure none of u really care, but i do! hurray for senior kickass! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, and i admitt it. theres no need to tell me over and over im lazy. i fucking know, And everytime u tell me im lazy your a bigger and bigger douchebag about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kickass first accuses me of pointing out that he can fucking read first post in a thread, he's contributing to, cause he has just a "morning lazyness". Then he admits he's always fucking lazy (so it wasn't just morning lazyness, kickass is just that way), and pointing this shit out is just another reason to take it on me, for saying that. take it on you for doing that. and dude really... don't make me continue. just hush, please. >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
this thread isn't the proper discussion for person matters, deal yourselves over msn, here stick to the topic... So how many people do we have on the videol by now? and who still have to give their replays?
But why's the rum gone? :v