Toribash
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU AARE A BEAST!
I knew you would enter you hate Matrx as well

UPDATE NEWS!

Since there's nothing much to change, here's the things I did on the clan thread:

*Remove an error in the history
Omg no one never knew about this

*Remove war team information on "How do we run?"
*Remove AndreRiege then add Sc1ence01
*Lust changed the ranking information and put it on a link
*Lust added new MAU's logo
*Lust Added more images of text

That's it, since I don't have any music that you guys like well I'm screwed.
THIS IS SC1ENCE!
Get it?

SINCE LUST CHANGED SOME THINGS I WILL PUT MORE THINGS TO THE UPDATE LIST

What do u mean by added new logo. Also keep up with the clan thread. Maybe add some blue lines under the orange to go with the logo.
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post

Next one

Another thing, 0riginal5 will make the vid, right? I guess yea but I just want confirmation.
-----
Also I edited page cause of a mistake done there. To be more specific, ranking information.

Yes i am making the vid
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
So yeah, YAY im a member (or at least a Trial) now.

So yeah, firstly, can you reply below your GMT and country? Ya know, so I could know (or estimate) what time should I be best online. It also helps if I want to make an event or things...

Toribash Fortress 2 code:

Name-GMT-Country
Sc1ence01-+8-Philippines

Also, I made a new spar, just look at the attached replay (I know I suck at sparring so please understand)

Also I have some ideas about the music <3

Daybreak -Overwerk

Vortal Combat -Valve

Medic! -Team Fortress 2, Valve

-----

For me, its 0% Helvetica, 1% Arial 98% Comic sans MS and 1% others

Well those are some good song i may use one of them. Or i may use the one gru posted i think it was called over the road. But anyways matrix all mods and up are in charge of infractions :P so thats why i gave him one.
Cnc?
Well ori let me know whenever you need the replays

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
So it apears as if this clan is starting to come togeather! afterr nearly 600 pages of forum posts.

Actually its kinda unstable, betwen 200-300 it was quite active and shit posts were almost everywhere.

Now we are trying to get toghether to get this official finally, might apply when I am back from my cousin's
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well ori let me know whenever you need the replays

Actually its kinda unstable, betwen 200-300 it was quite active and shit posts were almost everywhere.

Now we are trying to get toghether to get this official finally, might apply when I am back from my cousin's

Really? Finally! We will apply! Okey guys. Frist fix the frist thread in the part of goals. Read my post in the other page.

The most good luck for we.
Okay, so this is it. Again. Let's hope for the best, and finally achieve one of the primary goals this clan has hoped for. Anyway if there are other things that need fixing on the first post just tell me and i'll get right to it. Remember guys that when the clan investigation starts we will be on our most civilized behaviour and make quality posts to show them what we've got. *Fingers crossed*
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Okay, so this is it. Again. Let's hope for the best, and finally achieve one of the primary goals this clan has hoped for. Anyway if there are other things that need fixing on the first post just tell me and i'll get right to it. Remember guys that when the clan investigation starts we will be on our most civilized behaviour and make quality posts to show them what we've got. *Fingers crossed*

Yes, we need this officiality. I remember back when we first applied bout a month after i joined. We were so confident and then we got dropped. Now we have the system down more.
Cnc?
Wow, you guys are so active in the forums that I don't know to who should I reply to;

Question 1: did this clan applied for being official? if not, then we should, I think this clan is more than ready.

Question 2: Are there other Filipinos in this clan except me and lust?

Question 3: Is matrx hated in this clan?

Also,

Matrx: Don't you dare insult comic sans ms! <3 <3 <3
Onsola: What rank do I need to attain to vote on applications?
-----
Also I did some art for the clan <3

2<3

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 16, 2016 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Wow, you guys are so active in the forums that I don't know to who should I reply to;

Question 1: did this clan applied for being official? if not, then we should, I think this clan is more than ready.

Question 2: Are there other Filipinos in this clan except me and lust?

Question 3: Is matrx hated in this clan?

Also,

Matrx: Don't you dare insult comic sans ms! <3 <3 <3
Onsola: What rank do I need to attain to vote on applications?
-----
Also I did some art for the clan <3

2<3

Yoo! You can vote! You don't need a rank! Just be active on the forums and ingame.

Yes, Matrx is hated here. Join in his hate club!

Nice picture.

We apply in a moment ago and we get rejected. We will apply again here or tomorrow.

I think that you and Lust are the only ones.
Boogie22 is a filipino, i think they moved to hawaii.
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Yoo! You can vote! You don't need a rank! Just be active on the forums and ingame.

He needs to be a normal member to vote.

That picture tho, nice fanart. Although i'm loving the dollar background more <33

Actually sc1ence i think you'll fit in here just right, you're pretty active in forums too.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
lol ik the 'U' is pretty weird, it was actually a mistake. Why did we got rejected? I'm pretty sure this clan is VERY ready for official status...
-----
Hey guys! Do you guys want me to make player cards for this clan?

Like this:

Example (my first self-made card)

If you want, you just need to fill this up and pay me 10000000tc and post it here or PM me.

Format <3

-----
Ok, just made the best spar with eki27/lust

10/10

XD
Attached Files
Mau spar with lust finished.rpl (159.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 16, 2016 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex