Toribash
Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
Cozza why dont you read.

1. I don't have time
2. I'm getting a little bored of playing toribash +6 hours a day
3. I'm 100% active on forums
4. I don't have to give explanations of the things that happens with my real life
Is not that I don't like the clan.

Plus, this isn't a work
" You are doing half the effort you could be doing for Guardians."

And I'm doing all, not half.

I almost made a clan video for the clan, but the replays and the recordings plus the low number of participants were a disorder.
-----
Cozza why dont you read.

1. I don't have time
4. I don't have to give explanations of the things that happens with my real life

Plus, this isn't a work

I almost made a clan video for the clan, but the replays and the recordings plus the low number of participants were a disorder.

And if you don't like the word "Inspiration" then we could use the world "motivation" Also, you can talk to me like that if I wasn't active never, I'm all the day doing homework and being on the pc with the bigbro open, and when I can I play toribash, but as I see the only active members in-game are just

Lockerz
Granby
Skids
And me

And I'm the most online guy when I really play with all my motivation
-----
Cozza why dont you read.

1. I don't have time

Plus, this isn't a work

And if you don't like the word "Inspiration" then we could use the world "motivation" Also, you can talk to me like that if I wasn't active never, I'm all the day doing homework and being on the pc with the bigbro open, and when I can I play toribash, but as I see the only active members in-game are just

Lockerz
Granby
Skids
And me

And I'm the most online guy when I really play with all my motivation

You put quite a bit of emphasis on that.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I find youtube videos funnier than comedy on television. I don't know why but I just do.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
New topic:
SLENDERMAN, the game
Should I?
Last edited by raddemon9; Aug 17, 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I have it Rad, it's pretty scary at first but then the whole "SHIT AHH" factor wears off after you purposely stare at him a few times.

God.. Worst day ever.. Girls are so stupid >.> They were trying to buy weed at like half 11. My girlfriend then proceeded to run away from me because she was upset that her mum wouldn't believe that she was just "tagging along" because she didn't want to be left in the house on her own. Her Mum was about to call the police before I rang her and told her not to worry as I've found her and I'll take her home. I cheered her up, managed to get her in a mood where she wouldn't run away from me. Took her home and you could see the Mum had been crying :l She thanked me and apologised for the stress her daughter caused me. Woo... And I got grounded when I got back home for being out so late :P
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:19 AM.